Store review

Easywig
1 0 0

Hi.

I hope everyone is ok, I would love to have feedback on my store to make improvements.

Easywig.co.uk

0 Likes

Hi @Easywig 

I like the way you mentioned the benefits of buying from you and the statement of product quality, they surely give more purchase motivation to shoppers. If I might give some suggestions, they would be:

HOME PAGE

- At first, I thought the astro part was part of the theme, that you haven't finished building the page yet. It was a bit sudden change from wigs to astro reading => I recommend you arrange the page a bit:

Have Wigs, Astro reading in the menu navigation, so visitors can expect 2 types of product.

The main page is about Wigs and it should be consistent

Create 1 section about Astro reading that include the description, pricing and a CTA that tells visitors to land on another page to learn more about the service, rather than show the product only, it can be very confusing

For example, you talked about wigs, then we see an astro reading product, then wigs again. It breaks the flow and not very intuitive.

PageFly_3-1621302526366.png

- Consider changing the slideshow image: the dark one makes the main menu hard to read

PageFly_1-1621302166928.png

- I found the product name is quite hard to read, some words are repeating. You may do it for SEO purpose but for me it isn't user-friendly, hard to scan. Also, if possible, you may test by adding the Add-to-cart button under each product in the list, when someone sees a button, the chance that they will click is higher.

PageFly_0-1621301479695.png

-  This product has way many variants and you know when our customers have too many choice, they tend to choose nothing, and we don't want that => reduce your number of options, and create a name for each variant rather than a number

Make the Headband outstanding in the product name => I missed it the 1st time scrolling down, thought it was the wig

Make 1 of the 2 button prominent, not both. If you want visitors quickly add to cart and go to check out, make the BUY NOW primary. If you want them to buy more, make Add to cart primary

PageFly_2-1621302228196.png

- On home page, I think we should keep only one of the form, may be only the subscription form only, the contact form is linked from the main menu already.

PageFly_4-1621302626919.png

- The pop shows up too often

PRODUCT PAGE

- Check your buttons

PageFly_5-1621302795104.png

- On this product, for example, https://easywig.co.uk/collections/quick-shipping-wigs/products/daigelo-headband-wig-curly-human-hair... It would be nice if you add some images from Instagram, it can serve as testimonial and visitors can see more photos of the wig

SPEED

- I found the total weight of the home page is 7.70MB => it's quite big and the main reason comes from the images that haven't been optimized yet, you can the list of oversized images here

If you're interested, we have some recommended tools for image optimization here 

https://pagefly.link/xQKRAfpQ#01_Optimize_image_loading_times  (they are free, so you can try)

- Enable Lazy loading for the page is also nice to improve loading speed and improve user experience.

I hope my suggestions are helpful for you. If they are, please give me a 'like".

Thank you very much in advance!

P/S: We are preparing for an event, which will be live on May 19-20th, with the topic of "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce with C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, Vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO. Please drop by if you want to know more about Store design and marketing tips. And it's a free event as well.  More info about it HERE

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Dear @Easywig 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add clickable CTA button and add own favicon
  • At header:

kheader.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

Regards,
Task4Store - Get Shopify Small Task Help
Contact Us
: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
1400+ Happy Clients | 25000+ Shopify Small Tasks Done
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3413 193 618

Hello @EasywigThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've taken a look at your store and here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- On the product page, add a color name instead of a number in the option. There should be only one 'Buy Now' button. 

AiTrillion_0-1621333676190.png

- Also, product images don't look appealing. Add different product images in which the product looks attractive.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

You should use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3413 193 618

@Easywig

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes