Store review

Solved
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi

Just started my Happy Body Supplement company and need feedback on my store. The traffic is poor. I am working on more products to offer but at the current time I need to sell more of my product. Any suggestions will be helpful. Thank you Deb

store address https://happybodysupplements.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1709 26 185

Can you provide your store URL.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 1
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1709 26 185

Hey!

-> Selling an single item in existing conditions is a matter of concern. Your thought was good. Selling in a store with few thousand items are very low in sales, How are you selling the same thing? I mean How are you getting sales from single item? Once you can think it.
-> Your company’s About Us page is another opportunity to tell a story that will help you stick in your customer’s minds.
-> I suggest you can add contact us page in the footer section, Since you determine the information you'd like from the consumer you can catch the correct information you need from them.
-> You can add your store policies like refund and privacy in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.
-> I am unable to find the trust badges on your store, Trust badge checks to visitors that a site is allowable. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.

-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

And I am unable to find your website social media page links.
I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

And you can increase your products by using of Appfreaker Supply, Appfreaker Supply is used for to import the products from Appfreaker to your store.
What's more, you can discover "Appfreaker Supply" on application, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and lables.

I hope these points are helpful for your store.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
452 19 52

Hey, Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients. You should add footer menu.

You can drive traffic to your store from paid ads. Paid ads are always helpful in driving traffic to the store. You will receive good amount of traffic by running paid ads but you have to make sure that your store is able to capture that traffic and convert them into paying customers. If your store is not able to capture the visitors then they will bounce back from your store and you will end up losing your money on Ads.

-Add reviews and Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. Collect reviews and display them.

-Start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact, you can give rewards and loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities. This encourages repeat purchases.

You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add chatbot, web push notification, reviews. Reviews help in increasing SEO and ranking and help in building trust with other visitors. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate. It will help you to capture visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

These all will increase the conversion rate and will also acquire and retain more customers. I am open to further discussion about how you can increase engagement in your store.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
1 Like
Community Manager
Community Manager
2408 163 353

Hi @happybodynow,

Nick here from Shopify. Good work on your store so far, it looks like you've put a lot of effort in and it shows. I did see a few things you could add and adjust to take it to the next step. Let's take a look at them below:

• One of the first things I noticed was that there was no favicon in the browser tab. This is something I would recommend adding in as it not only distinguishes your website between others when people have multiple tabs open it also increases trust as a legitimate store. I saw you have a logo in the footnote of the YouTube video linked in the homepage of your store which looks like it would be perfect for a Favicon. Shopify also has a guide for how to add a Favicon to your store which you can see below: 
  • Something else which you could add is an About Us page. An About Us page is a great way to tell store visitors a little bit more about your brand, why you have set up the store and your brand message. As well as helping to tell your story it also increases SEO as well as overall user experience on the site. If visitors know a little more about why you are here they are more likely to relate and potentially make a purchase. The content team at Shopify has written a great blog post going into more detail about how About Us pages can be beneficial which you might find worthwhile. You can read it here
  • Something else I noticed is that there are no links to your social media links to your channels anywhere. The footer is normally a good place to situate them. Having direct links to your social media on the store is a great way to gain more followers if people come across your site and like your brand. You can add social media links via the admin by taking the following steps: Store Admin > Online Store > Themes > Customize > Theme Settings > Social.

19-10-gg951-hngon

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you for taking time and helping me see where we need improvement. Very much appreciated. Deb

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you for taking time to look it over and share what needs work. I appreciate your time and advice. Deb

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @happybodynow 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

I noticed that you don't have a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

I wasn't able to find reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

You might consider adding an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

Did you think about adding a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find social media links. Adding social media accounts for your store can help you better advertise. If you have a lot of followers on your facebook or instagram, it can create some social proof, and help more people buy from you.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes