This is an accepted solution.
Congratulations on launching your store!
I've taken a look through and I have a few recommendations.
First, I'd recommend having a logo done up. You can have one made fairly inexpensively from Fiverr.com.
Next, I'd recommend making all of your product photos the same size. I would also make the background of the first image consistent across the board. You can add alternative backgrounds under additional product photos but having that main image looking consistent makes your store look more professional.
My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Then I suggest you the things that @EcomGeeks wrote.
Also, I would like to mention that when you have a logo, remember to put the favicon. It helps the store to appear more professional.
Have a wonderful day!
Hello @Chimwemwe, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here is the feedback that you can work on:
- Add a call to action button on the banner image.
- Display the collection list after the banner image.
- Showcase the reviews on the home page, product page. Reviews are important in an eCommerce business. It helps in building trust and credibility with other visitors.
- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Use workflows and triggers to reach your customers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this helps!