Store review

Solved
LeoBSN
Excursionist
20 1 3

Hi everyone,

I would like to have a store review. It's my very first store since I've started learning dropshipping a week ago.
I think the landing page is a little bit empty, but I really don't know what to put in there.
Talking about the product page, I think it turned out pretty well, but I'm not sure as I'm the owner, so I would like to know your feedbacks.

Any advice?

The store URL is: looveme.co

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @LeoBSN,

Congratulations on launching your store. I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.

You mentioned the homepage page looking empty, I would have to agree, this is something we notice a lot with one-product stores. When you sell a single item, most of the "popular" themes wont work for you because you end up with all of these placeholders for text and photos that you don't have the content to fill it with and honestly, don't need. A landing-page type theme would be better in your case, it's essentially a one-page website that showcases your product. You can still include policies (return, shipping, privacy) they would just be linked in the footer area. An example of this would be https://www.buytruetouch.com/

screencapture-buytruetouch-2021-01-19-15_32_16.png

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case).

rose-bear-seo.png

The title "Rose Bear" is okay but you can see your SEO description needs some work. We created a video walking you through how to adjust your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
LeoBSN
Excursionist
20 1 3

Thank you so much for your time!

I'm going to see the SEO video right now.

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @LeoBSN, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Really you have a wonderful store. You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

- Add a newsletter sign up popup with a discount code to entice customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
LeoBSN
Excursionist
20 1 3

Hi @AiTrillion 

Thank you so much for your suggestions, have a nice day!

polaalex
1 0 0

Thank you for the wonderful advices! this is truly helpful.
I had also some issues on my store. now I found solutions on this post. Again thanks.

0 Likes