I am awaiting the launch day of my website 2/26/2021. If possible can anyone review my store and send me critics? Also, if you have recommendations to code or download apps needed to fulfill those critiques that would be awesome! Thank you
Congratulations on your store!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @MannaHerbalCare, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store and here are a few suggestions to offer you:
- There's a white space in the header. It should not be there.
- On the homepage, give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience.
- Product descriptions should be precise and in points and should not be written in paragraphs.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value. Add a loyalty rewards program. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
This is Richard - - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and would want to leave some constructive comments for your store.
Add a favicon to your store
This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...
So in my opinion, your store needs to be added more content, especially the home page
1. Make the menu sticky
A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.
2. Collection design
I recommend you should show all store's collections in a section. Set collection image as the background and add collection name on each collection image. The way you present the collection right now make the collection look like a product. It might confuse customers
Here is my demo template for displaying collections:
You can consider to add more contents on your homepage to attract customers at the first glance when they visit your store:
For the home page layout, I think you should take a look at this homepage anatomy:
You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage and know how to build an effective homepage layout
4. Include 3-5 additional product images
- There are only 2 additional pictures for each product of yours. You can consider to add more pictures like in-scale picture (show real size of the product) etc.
5. Include reviews, star rating
- You should include star rating in each product page
6. Store speed
I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fvzhoyjck3. You should base on this result and enable some useful tactic like Local file minification to make your web page loads faster, therefore increase the customer experience
I hope these recommendations will help.
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.
If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.
If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".
Have a nice day then!
Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.
Logo is good, But shift it to the top left and adjust the header content.
Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.
Change the background theme, looks like few products are blended in the background.
Products Image quality can be improved further.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.
Have seen your store and have some comments for you:
- Banners are where you need to convey your messages to your customers. I think you need to add more instead of only product names.
- Besides showing collections, you can show some featured products on your homepage.
- Add one section to show benefits when shopping at your site.
You're having the "About Us" section which is great.
- On your product page, you can consider adding:
+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar to keep the add to cart button visible.
+ Have more Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundle and Frequently Bought Together.
+ Have more real-life product photos.
- I think you're lacking social proof. There are some ways to help you increase that:
+ Connect your site to your social network accounts, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,...
Also, you can create an Instagram gallery for your site. If you want to have one, check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery.
The gallery can make your site look more beautiful and professional.
+ Have more in-context product photos.
+ Have more reviews. Maybe you can some reviews from your friends and relatives.
- In the future, if you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates.
Hope this helps!
Hi @MannaHerbalCare welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions.
2. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
3. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!
Congratulations on your upcoming launch! You can tell you've put a lot of time, effort and thought into your store - well done! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.
First, on your homepage you have your collections, which is great! My one suggestion though is to make it really obvious that they are indeed collections because right now it looks like individual products. You can make it more obvious by perhaps adding a lot of products in one photo or a photo that well represents the collection and then having the text "Baby and Children" on top of the photo, instead of below the image.
On each of your pages you have some spacing issues. The title has quite a bit of padding around it and then in mobile view your filters are taking up quite a bit of space as well. The view in mobile is especially concerning, you want people to see your products right away and not have to scroll down to do so.
In your shipping policy you have that you only ship to the USA. I am in Canada and was able to go through the checkout process so if you want to offer shipping to the United States only, you can do that from the backend of your Shopify store under shipping.
One thing that is confusing me as I look through your store is your pricing - the prices seem exponentially higher than what you would expect. This Method cleaner for example, I actually purchase this brand myself, here in Canada it is only about $5 a bottle, for the states, it sells for even less, here is the price at Target. You are selling yours for $39.63.
When you sell products that are commonly available in grocery stores or natural health food stores and online through Amazon and big natural health retailers - if you are trying to break into the market and get people to purchase from you vs. the other guys, you have to give them a good reason to. What we usually recommend is adding winning products to your store - it brings people in initially and also gets eyes on your other products as well. A good product choice should have these qualities:
We did a video on how to find winning products:
PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.
Overall, I'd take a step back before launch and figure out what it is that sets you apart and adjust your pricing so that when you do launch, it is a successful one. We wish you all the best!
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!