Store review.

Andrew_J
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

How are you guys doing today? 
My online store is open for a while now. I have reached more then a 1000 visitors but no sales. I hereby ask the community to check out my store and give a feedback. And feel free to let me know what you guy’s think. 

Thank you.

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1003 137 329

Hey @Andrew_J,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).  I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

siaris-01.png

PRODUCTS
As you know, clothing can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a Hawaiian shirt or a dress in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
I’d recommend working on your product descriptions. There are things you can add in and change in order to increase conversions. We did a video all about this which you can watch here:

SEO
While working on your product descriptions, keep SEO in mind. One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

CART
I would recommend simplifying your cart. Ultimately, the goal is to have the customer follow through with their purchase and I feel that this is very busy and distracts away from going to the next step. Also, the checkout button doesn't stand out enough. All a person sees at first are the Shop Pay, PayPal and Google Pay (which the message icon is blocking). If your visitors only see those buttons they may think "I don't have those accounts" and decide to click off. Make that checkout button prominent by using a standout color like green. 
I also don't recommend making it a requirement that a person has to accept your terms and conditions before checking out, this is adding an unnecessary barrier at checkout. Instead, add it in the footer with all of the rest of your policies.

siaris-03.png

SHIPPING
In the address portion it appears you ship worldwide, however, when I proceeded to payment I got a shipping error. I would recommend going through and updating your shipping options to only reflect where you currently ship.

siaris-04.png

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hi @Andrew_J 

I came across your website. I would like to suggest few points to increase in sales.

Add customer reviews in product page.

Wishlist is a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.
->Bring more visitors to your store
->Increase sales
->Help gauge popularity of an item.

With the Recently Viewed Products your customers can easily and directly get back to the items they were looking.

Testimonials are kind of like positive reviews from previous customers. The more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a trustworthy company.
A good customer testimonial will include what the customer's need was and how your product or service was the solution to that need.

If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A Reward program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @Andrew_JThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Nice start to your site. Let me know if the below is honest enough! It's a nice list to begin with, and I'll be happy to take another look after you've made some changes!

Some good points:

• good design
  • good layout and organized store

- In the first fold of the homepage, add a banner image with a call to action button. 

- You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button 'USE CODE FIRST20'.

- On every banner image add a call to action button. Adding a call to action button makes customers perform an action on your store.

- Add testimonials or review a carousel. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a review section on the product page. To collect more reviews you can send review requests emails and review reminder emails to customers. You can give loyalty points to customers on leaving a review. 

Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. With the help of automation, it will help you to drive conversions and engagement to your store. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes