Store review

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

Can anyone kindly give me some tips on what I should add or change to help generate sales please?

my store is: www.ascoliia.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @KyeAsh 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:

1. Favicon - it is the small logo that shows up in your browser tab beside the name of your store. It’s not present on your website. Also, I’d suggest add the meta title and description for your home page and all others. (This is for SEO)
  2. The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. There are images, but I could only find out what you actually sell by scrolling down. Consider updating the content in the first fold. Be clear about who you are and what you’re selling, and why someone should buy from you.
  3. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team and why you started. Add pictures as well, it gives a more human touch.
  4. Product images. This is my biggest observation, on almost all products - you have only 1 image. You should add multiple images - which shows the product close up, inside, etc. This is the only interaction users will have it, they can’t touch it and see, so be sure to add as many details as possible. A bad product listing is the #1 users don’t convert.
  5. On the same note, have you thought about using product labels/ stickers to highlight your bestselling products? You can use these “mini-banner” kind of labels on top of your product images to guide user’s attention to the right product. Apps like Modemagic can help you apply product labels (full disclosure: I’m a part of the Modemagic team, I think it could really help you!)
  6. So, this thing, shipping calculated at checkout can cause some users to drop off. You should provide all shipping details at the first screen itself and show them the total price. This kind of transparency in pricing builds trust. The opposite will make them lose trust in your store.
  7. Your_Shopping_Cart_–_Ascoliia.png
  8. Lastly, testimonials and reviews are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials once you get a few sales current customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

Thank you. I’ll take this on board 

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @KyeAsh ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes