Store review

Onaopemipo
2 0 2

Hello everyone, I just started my store and I've been getting alot of traffic but no sales.

Please checkout my page and give me a honest review also any advice thank you!

www.dealsontoolbox.com

Dear @Onaopemipo 

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Improve your logo and add favicon
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 22-35 

dealspeed.png

• Header and Footer Area need to Improve

dealsonfooter.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add predictive search feature
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
241 9 69

Hey there @Onaopemipo ! Here's what I suggest for your online store - 

1. You could use more CTAs in your store - like install a spin wheel on your homepage - this way you'll be able to capture more emails and customers would get an assured gift by spinning the wheel. 

2. Down in the footer menu, you could use plain fonts, as of now they are quite big and bold! 

3. You can shift this strip up in your header menu or right after the header menu and could turn it into your store's USP! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
IreneWijaya
Pathfinder
96 6 25

Hi @Onaopemipo  

Welcome to Shopify community! 

Congrats on the traffic that you have drove. After all the effort you did in the driving great amount of traffic, you should consider retargeting campaign. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product informations they viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app how you can set on the Shopify app store. AkoRetargetingisa cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5. 

Furthermore, I have noticed that your website tend to be a little too packed with informations and pictures, you can try reducing font size and pictures by a bit, or moving contents to different pages. Let me know if you have any further questions. I wish you all the best!

Stay safe,
Irene
0 Likes