Store reviews

Highlighted
1 0 0

Quick look on my store

https://prawirashop.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Prawira,

You are offering a wide range of products on your website, you have clothing, beauty, electronics, pets, fitness and more. The issue here is that you are going to have a really hard time with advertising. I would definitely recommend niching down. For example, if you were to only sell Pet products, then it would transform your social media posts, your website design and your ads. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please consider niching down and check out our video on how to do SEO so that you are reaching your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY, PRIZES EVERY WEEK!
You could win: a custom store banner, custom logo & favicon, 1 hour of store tweaks or a complete store re-design!
Click to enter the giveaway! FREE gift for everyone who signs up!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
790 17 223

Hi @Prawira !

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
378 29 118

Hello @Prawira,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Change the grey background color of the submenus in the menu bar to some other light color.
2. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
4. Add correct social media links in the footer. Currently, all icons other than Instagram are redirecting to Facebook, and also the Instagram link is broken.
5. A FAQ would be useful!
6. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products. 
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
9. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1547 77 263

Hello @Prawira, Great store. It looks professional. Here are some suggestions that can take into consideration:- 

- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- Set up web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, or browse abandoned customers.

- Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

To implement these customer engagement tools in your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is an 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes