Store visits not even add to carts.

ZalafaieKids
Excursionist
14 0 1

Hey guys, I posted a while ago and got some great feedback so I’m back for more lol. I’ve been working SEO and running ads and i am still not getting sales from our website itself. 

Any tips or see anything that might be a turn off to customers? 

www.zalafaiekids.ca 

thank you !!

0 Likes
JoBro
2 0 2

A couple things immediately before I started scrolling. The second I got on your site a newsletter pop up covered the screen.  I have no idea what this site is about so you aren't likely to get my email yet. Second, this is hard to read for a native English speaker 

"

Kids clothes is expensive and they grow like weeds! Shopping secondhand not only helps the planet, it helps you and another family too. It’s about helping our community and those in need; we’ve all been there, rather it be starting over or anew. 

It’s as simple as helping one “Little Hand” at a time. How do you do you that? We do it together, that's how.

Shop our quality, preloved clothing and apparel and join the circle in becoming The next "Little Hand"

This is what feel good shopping is all about.

Go on, what are you waiting for!

Join the circle and be the next “Little Hand”"

########

Our kids grow like weeds and their clothes can get expensive! Shopping secondhand not only saves your budget, but helps another family in need. We're about helping our community and those who need us most; because we've been there, having to start over with kids depending on us.

It’s as simple as helping one “Little Hand” at a time.

How do we do that? Hand in hand. Together. 

Shop our quality, preloved clothing and apparel and join the circle in becoming The next "Little Hand"

This is what "feel good shopping" is all about! Making a difference for your family and theirs.

Go on, what are you waiting for? Be that difference. 

Join the circle and be the next “Little Hand”

########

Anyway, I hope I caught the essence of your mission.  Not trying to rewrite it,  just making it easier to understand what I think you're saying. I'll try to browse your site some more and give more suggestions that are less dramatic. 

ZalafaieKids
Excursionist
14 0 1

Thank you so much for the response ! I do get what you’re saying even though I’ve been speaking English since a child it’s still not my first language and I see what you mean when put in a different perspective lol!

the newsletter comment makes a lot of sense. I’ll push that down some more! 

I actually really really like how you rewrote that too just to say it again lol

thanks again. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2453 141 444

Hello @ZalafaieKids, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

• Add a sticky header menu.
  • Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. Add a section of trending, new products on the home page.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
  • For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.