Store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Kindly check my store, is it complete. will it accept payment from buyer.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
114 5 32
Hi ,
Please provide your store url !

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here

Shopify Help on Demand from 19$ -  https://www.task4store.com/
150 + Shopify Small Tasks for Shopify & Shopify Plus Store

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
519 26 75

Hi, @Malik3!

Ava here from Shopify. I've taken a look at your store and have some feedback for you! 

1) I noticed on your site that nearly every product was on sale. This may give the customer the feeling that your products may not be of great quality, as they are all selling at a discounted rate. Customers are usually willing to pay for quality, this way they know what they are purchasing is worthwhile and will be a longlasting investment. While discounts can be a great incentive to buy, too many discounts/sale prices can customers think your products are not of good quality. I'd recommend taking a look at this article about why discounts may be hurting your store. We also have a great blog post here about how to get the best out of the discounts you offer.

2) I would also recommend working on your product descriptions and titles. Anyone who is familiar with AliExpress or Oberlo will spot the look of your titles and product descriptions right away and in doing so they will know that they can get the products cheaper elsewhere. Even if your products are not from AliExpress or similar sites, a lack of product descriptions may make them seem to the customer like they are from these sites.

Also, with the product titles, suppliers on AliExpress create long titles full of keywords to appear in as many searches as possible. This does not look as professional in a single store. For example, a product with a title "Painless Electric Eyebrow Trimmer Lip Face Hair Razor Epilator Pen Hair Remover Eyebrow Shaver Eye Makeup" can be shortened to "Electric Epilator Pen".

With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format, you could try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this product? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically. For example, you could take a look at https://www.nastygal.com. NastyGal makes sure to have a little description of every product that 1) describes the piece and 2) projects the voice of their brand! Take a look at how they describe some of their products, each description shows personality and reflects their brand's voice.

3) I'd recommend editing the announcement bar:

17-26-sof7z-0qw2d

You can edit the announcement bar by going to the admin and selection Online Store > Themes > Customise > Header, then scrolling to edit the text here:

17-28-p6s38-bfk0a

4) I also noticed when I went to complete a test checkout, it does not look like you have shipping rates set up. I tried to enter my Country and State into the first page of the checkout, but was not able to click on the drop-down field: 

17-32-1ylta-uvz63

Have you set up shipping rates yet? If not, can I ask if you are using Oberlo to dropship your products? If you're using Oberlo, you can take a look at this guide here to set up your shipping rates. 

5) It can be very useful to add some pages and social proof to your store. Adding an About Us page and a Contact Us page can be huge factors in helping a customer decide on whether or not they will buy from you: these pages will tell them who you are so they know who they are buying from, and how to get in contact with you if they need an update on their purchases. I noticed you did not have any social media icons at the bottom of your store. Once you have set up social media business pages for your store, you can add links to these pages at the bottom of your store so customers can follow you. If you go to Online Store > Themes > Customise > Theme Settings > Social, you can add the links there!

For social proof, you can add product reviews so customers will know these products will arrive on time and in good condition. If you are using AliExpress, you can use the AliExpress Review Importer app to import all the customer reviews that have already been left on these products. This will help build trust with your customers!

These are just some of my own notes, you can choose what parts (if any) you would like to apply. Let me know what you think! 

Speak soon!

Ava

Social Care

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes