Store

Brady01
1 0 1

Can someone check out my store https://boostpillows.com/password the password is Maxwell840 

Hi @Brady01 

The product is interesting. I think your page content is under development so I give some comments related to the layout, hope they can be useful:
HOME PAGE

The above-the-fold area is good because I can understand what you sells right from the 1st moment, but you can improve more by:

- Below the heading, writing something about your products, just a few words can be enough to catch attention, it can be something special about the pillow (like the 2nd section you have but I recommend you move it up)

PageFly_0-1616468448844.png

- Replace the 2nd sections with your key benefits like: Free Shipping Worldwide, 30-day money back guarantee, Secure ordering. Like this one below

PageFly_2-1616468744356.png

- About the product area: if there are 1-2 images of the pillows when they are used in real life, it can be more persuasive. 

As the pillow has one size, you can state that the size fits most car seat, wheel car and office chair

PageFly_3-1616468882178.png

- Give the Testimonials its own section: right now it's blending in the description, and it doesn't get the attention it deserves

If you have more than 1 testimonial, slideshow can be a good idea. Also, place one more, Add to Cart or Buy now button below the testimonials to remind the visitors to buy.

PageFly_4-1616469022445.png

- Just 1 small idea for the form: You can write something like Discount up to 30% (it might impress the visitors)

PageFly_5-1616469172238.png

PRODUCT PAGE:

- Add once more Add to Cart or Buy now button at the end of the page (after the reviews). The idea is the same as the home page: remind visitors to buy

- If possible, rather writing a long description, you can add more sections on the product page to explain the features and showcase its special features.

If you haven't had a plan for an About us page, let's write one and include at least image of store owner, it can help increase trust from the visitors, as many they don't buy because they don't feel they can trust the seller. If you want to read some more tips about increasing trust, please take a look at our guide here https://pagefly.link/ATbKuPkz

I hope those ideas can help you optimize the store even more, if they are helpful, please give me a 'like'. 

Thank you so much in advance and I wish you a great launching!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2812 176 472

Dear @Brady01 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon and improve logo 
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

boostspace.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Improve ON Page SEO
  • Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console
  • Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Optimize your footer with social links, newsletter sign up
0 Likes

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the menu section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> And you can create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.
-> You can promote your product through other websites.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @Brady01, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- You need to work on the layout of the homepage. It should be like slider images (with call to action button)- product (with add to cart & buy now button), its description/ benefits, and everything- review carousel.

- Being a single product store, it's always great to add an engaging video of the product which helps to grab visitors' attention. 

- Add a discount popup.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey @Brady01,

Congratulations on launching your store! We did a video review of your store that you can watch here:

If you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes