Store

3 0 0

I just launched my store but need feedback as I'm just started selling online. Not computer savy at all. All feedback is welcomed., www.thekeikishop.com 

0 Likes

Dear keiki19,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Improve page loading speed for mobile

2. Add Testimonials at product page
3. Optimize your product page with more information

4. Use Facebook and Instagram Store for more sale

5. Add Blog Sections

There are other areas you need to work. Need help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 170

Hey Thekeikishop,

Though the shop looks decent and reasonable, but still it needs some improvements in some of the basic features. Some of which are mentioned below:

1.  Adding favicon helps to represent your website better.
  2. Social links allow visitors to quickly access your e-commerce store.
  3. Create a seperate for discounted items as well.
  4. For engaging users, building customer loyalty and increasing conversions, you can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners in a variety of above-mentioned ways.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store optimization becomes easy.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
3 0 0

Thank you that was so helpful and I will take the things that was mentioned and adjust.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thank you will do but is there more you can elaborate on.

0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 170

Most welcome!Pleased to help you

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Whats your message ? 

Hi @keiki19 

The two awesome things about print on demand and that you should really think about are 

1. You can have lots of images of people smiling wearing your products. This give visitors are good feeling and they can picture themselves wearing your products. 

2. If you really have a strong message or reason why you're doing this you can really relate and connect with your customers. 

Keep up the good work my friend. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes