Stores set up properly?

Highlighted
5 0 0

Please check them out and leave some suggestions for:smackolicious.com and eyeswear.shop

Thx

Nixon

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @AlfieNixon,

After looking at your store, I have 2 recommendations: 

1. Fix your product SEO
By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO, but this is what it ends up looking like for the customer:

smacko-meta.png

The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience.

2. Sign up for Social Media Accounts

Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If I come to a website with no social media links, instant distrust. If there’s nothing about your brand online, no trail, that is a red flag. Having social media accounts adds legitimacy to your brand. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Looking into your suggestions.
thx,
Nixon
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @AlfieNixon, I hope you are doing good! @AlfieNixon, I reviewed your store & here are some suggestions for your store:-

1. The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List  
  • New arrivals, Bestsellers
  • Testimonials
  •  Newsletter sign up box
  • Instagram Feed

2. Add quick links in the footer, social media links. 

3. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

4. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

5. Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

6. Setup web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

7. Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

8. Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

To implement these customer engagement tools in your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is an 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Good afternoon,
What would the cost be to add these features to my 2 Stores?
Sincerely,
Nixon
0 Likes