Struggling to get any Add To Carts. Looking for store feedback.

Solved
ashsunglasses
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi all,

I recently set up my first Shopify store and I am looking for feedback from the community. Specifically around any blockers to conversion and customers moving down the sales funnel.

My store url is: https://ashsunglasses.com/

I am getting around 70-100 visitors per day but no Add To Carts whatsoever.

Any advice on how I can improve this is much appreciated!

Cheers

0 Likes

Hello @ashsunglasses How are you doing?

Firstly, I will like to let you know that you need some retouching to your store starting from the banner to the footer. Below are my solutions for your store conversion before moving to marketing.

* Banner: You should make sure that your store is more convertible for traffic. How do you start that? you provide traffic with first impression and that is by creating some attractive features. You have to create more (like 2) banners to create sliders with nice graphical content for your store. It attracts and converts traffic.

* Reviews: Customers coming to the new store, how do you want them to trust your brand? It's by having reviews of some loyal customers to your store. Even, if your store is pretty new that you don't have any, that is not a problem! I can help you.

* Automated Revenue Block/Funnel: I hope you are aware that traffic coming to any website is 95% of the time not guaranteed to convert, you need this to track and get hold of them and convert them to your loyal and returning customers because I know you will not want to lose them to your competitors.

* Sales and marketing strategy: No matter how stunning and attractive a website could be, you need a good marketing strategy from an experienced digital marketer to promote your business professionally. Now, I will like to know the source of the traffic coming to your store. Do you run ads or they are coming organically? 

All these mentioned are to be worked on to make your store profitable. Do you need any help solving this or you feel like having some sessions with me? Contact me.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1001 136 327

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @ashsunglasses,

Congratulations on launching your store!

You've done a great job - it looks very professional, photos looks great and it's well organized.

I noticed on your social pages that a few influencers are wearing the glasses and tagging you in the post. I'm not sure where their followers are typically from but since you don't ship worldwide, it's something to mindful of when selecting influencers. 

The other thing I would say is that you have limited options. The visitor has essentially two options with two color/pattern variations. If they land on the site and prefer a different option, there's nothing else for them to consider and they will click off.

screencapture-ashsunglasses-collections-all-2020-12-30-10_38_48 (1).png

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

ashsunglasses
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi, totally understand about the limited catalogue. I didn’t want to dropship but I also didn’t want to commit to buying a large amount if stock on my first go. Thanks for the SEO advice. I am going to make the updates you have suggested. Much appreciated!

ashsunglasses
Tourist
4 0 1

@Ecommeerce_star 

Hi, thanks for the advice. I’m not looking to outsource any work because I am on a strict budget. Trying to learn as I go. Your pointers are much appreciated. Cheers!

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1001 136 327

@ashsunglasses,

Makes sense. I don't think starting small is a bad thing at all - you are able to offer faster shipping this way and like you said, it's less of a financial investment.

I would recommend before purchasing anything else, do some research on what is currently trending as well as market research. This way you can proceed with confidence knowing whatever you are planning to add to your store next, is something people are going to buy.

We wish you all the best!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

@ashsunglasses 

Acknowledged. But everything is not about budget or funds. Caring and humanity matter. If you think you need professional help, never mind, I will help you in as much as I have the solution with me. Trust me.

Whatsapp +2348062614154

Gmail ojaymax4154@gmail.com

Business Here

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes