I would love to get some feedback on my store and areas I can maybe improve on! I have been open for 1/2 months and haven't gotten too many sales. I have been driving traffic to my website with Instagram & FB ads but can seem to convert any of these visitors!
Url is https://www.trystshoes.com/
Thanks in advance :)
Reviewed your site and it looks like it has too much "off sets" what i mean is too much at the landing just to large images without purpose, try removing the top slider and start direct on the products also try to put alittle more interactions like a Pop up or something to try and engage your site visitors. The theme looks alittle less professional too in my own opinion. Otherwise try also giving different prices not just 70, 75 and 80 try different discounts and lower prices most buyers will easily buy first time for lower prices say 35 to 50.
- I must say your store actually look professional and the way you give your store physical address and video adds much credibility to your store already.
We have a tutorial article on PageSpeed Optimization https://help.pagefly.io/manual/pagespeed-optimization (it's on our Help Center but really can be applied to any site). Check this if you have time.
- You may try to add some urgency or a sense of scarcity to your store with something like Countdown timer for a limited time offer.
- Also, you can add button to indicate that your visitors can click on this:
Hope this helps, and good luck!
Hey Tryst Shoes,
The search bar should be shifted on the top right of the header beside the Login, Cart and Currency converter. Other essential observations regarding store optimization are as follows:
May the visitor traffic soon get converted into customer sales in your store.
Your store looks like one of those luxurious and stores in the shopping mall, that are so neat and fancy with no people in there.
Good thing is that you have nailed the design, the site looks very professional, one can easily tell that you have invested your time and effort in creating a site that will truly represent your brand.
Now in order to make your store be more user-friendly and alive you need to add more action in there.
I recommend adding such features as
-Reviews -to gain Social proof and testimonials. I personally read reviews before paying money for something, and if I liked the item I will leave a review.
-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customers:)
-The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
I recommend using Growave for that. It offers Social Login, Reviews, Rewards, Instagram and 6 more essential tools for marketing all in one.
Also, work little more on the brand itself. I mean tell people more about it. How and where the shoes are made. What are your main principles when manufacturing shoes, why you are the one who people should be buying from. I personally am very picky when it comes to shoes. I would better buy them from brands I or most people trust. If a smaller enterprise sells really nice looking shoes I usually explore the brand first and then make the purchase.
Add more CTAs on your homepage as you have been advised here in the community :)
I think that is it from what I have noticed.
Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post,
The best of luck!
Hello @lukehanrahan16, You have an amazing store. Here are a few suggestions:-
1. Add social media links in the footer of the homepage to build social proof.
2. Add reviews, display testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Add FAQ.
3. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
4. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.
5. Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
6. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
This is Song Fei from Abandoned Cart Web Push Team. I understand your problem. As a shop owner, we spend a lot money to attract traffics to our website, however, which didn't bring to much sales.
This could be casued by many reasons. Try to recall this, how many times you visit a website, add a products into the cart and then leave? Abandoned Cart is a big issues for every shopify store owners.
So we designed this app Abandoned Cart Web Push
Abandoned Cart has always been a headache for most Shopify merchants. Web push notification- a great retargeting methods is able to solve this problem and turn these abandoned carts into revenue. Help Shopify store owner recapture the lost sales and increase the conversion rate.
I don't say this app can solve all your problems, but it does a great job to close the deal when a products is add to the cart.
Hi @victorbui ,
Thanks so much for your response.
- I was not aware that there could be performance issues on a shopify store as I had thought they would optimize it for me but i will check out ways I can improve site speed.
- Also I think countdown is good option so will look for app that offers this feature
- Finally yes i had tried to make the buy now text a button but it doesn't seem to be an option with the theme I have chosen.
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|