First of all, you got a really nice website and i love it. Why you have no sales since openning of this store in Jan 2020, there would be a lot of things to talk about. The conpept changing is a situational react to deal with a limited resources, you've done pretty well. Your niche is not too niche, I think the point is have you understand clearly about POD and your customers? The link below would help you.
Beside of the three last things you will do, i think you have to add some translator app, money converter, double check your strategy and put a little more patience to yourself. Goodluck on 4 Patas!
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
I understand that it's not easy to get sales initially so I would suggest you to maximize engagement on your store. It will help you to capture visitors and convert them into customers and result in more sales.
General feedback about the store:-
- The featured collection looks cluttered on the homepage. Make it look organized and professional.
- Add call to action button in the first fold of the image. It can be 'shop now', 'click here'.
- Display testimonials on the homepage.
Tools you need to add to maximize engagement on your store and get conversions:-
1. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.
2. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
3. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
To implement these engagement features on your store and increase conversions you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Thanks so much for taking the time to review my page in such a detailed way. I really appreciate it. That's a lot of info to take in. I need to focus in choosing 1 or 2 of the most important things to do, and then keep improving one day at a time. Since I am doing it alone, and have my full time job and my life running at the same time. I wish I could have more time to learn and experiment. I am no techie, and for now don't have the resources to hire a web designer, so I have to do the improvements I can, myself. Again Thanks so much for your help and great advice!!!
Glad to hear that you will move on! One thing, you don't need to hire a web developer, this app: PageFly Advance Page Builder is wonderful for people like us, no need any web design or coding skill. Only drag & drop, they have free trial for 14 days, i think you should give it a try