Hi All, hope everyone is keeping well during such unprecedented times.
please provide me with feedback on my online custom rock candy store. I’ve had great sales from June and first three weeks of September were incredible AND now there is nothing...!
what could have happened? Not one sale in 10days, traffic also dropped out. Please help
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Have seen your store and it's hard to answer correctly why you're not getting more sales.
But first, I some comments for you to improve your store:
- You need to add a "Home" page on the menu.
- Bold all your titles. Like two examples below:
- It would be great if your blog thumbnails have the same size. And like I said above, you need to bold your important texts.
- Have seen your Instagram account and it has many amazing contents. You can try to create an Instagram gallery for your store to show the content.
Check out this app if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery.
- And about a low sale problem, I think you need to check the analytics first, and seeing the customer behaviours is very important. Find the reason and you will find the solution.
Hope this helps!
There is a lot to be considered when it comes to sudden sales drops. With so many different factors (including the continuing COVID-19 pandemic), it’s not easy to put a finger on what needs to be done or how you need to take care of everything. We have found that, with persistence (and sometimes, a little creativity and change), you’re more likely to get the results you want.
Hello @BrandCandy, your store looks great! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:-
- On the homepage, you can display all the collection i.e Corporate candy, Wedding candy, events candy with a call to action button on every collection. You can add call to action button as 'Design your Candy'. I see very less call to action button on the homepage so how a customer will take action? It's important to show it on the homepage. Write some descriptions in the Candy Gallery with some eye catchy headline. What is the purpose of showing the Candy gallery!
- Other than that, you might get traffic through ads but to increase the conversion rate from usual you have to keep the customers engaged on your store. Make your store engaging. You can engage them by giving them loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notification, leaving a review, visiting a store. In this way, the number of push subscribers will increase, reviews will increase, newsletter subscribers will increase. You can send push notification to your customers in real-time which will help you to bring back visitors to your store and will help in winning back the losing customers.
Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
- Add a chatbot- Welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
Hope this Helps!
Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
Hi @BrandCandy welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions.
2. An appealing but simple “Above the fold” web design - The banner seems a bit blurred, so I would suggest you adding a more high-quality image. Also, add:
3. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
4.Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!
Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.
I hope this helps!