Suggestions Please

Solved
Neonkarrot
Tourist
3 0 1

Would some please look at my store theneonkarrot.com and give some pointers? I've had almost 1000 visitors and no sales. Its been up only about a week and I am new to all of this and still learning my way around a computer. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
Neonkarrot
Tourist
3 0 1

/the-neon-karrot.myshopify.com/

Hello @Neonkarrot ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Banner: Your banner not looking properly, Banners strengthens your brand And CTA also increased.

Add About Us: It is an opportunity where your visitors get to know your company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce yourself and the kind of business you can do to your customers. And, Having a good About Us page will attract more backlinks to your website and indirectly help on SEO and help on improving the search engine ranking.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Rating and Reviews: Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will catch my point.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!

Hi @Neonkarrot,

This is Opinew - Product Review App. If your Shopify store gets traffic but no sales, it’s either you are getting the wrong target audience or you need to implement improvements to increase sales. Take a step back and consider adding these elements to improve your store performance. 

Favicon: Strengthen your brand and make it noticeable to customers by adding a favicon to your website. You can easily find the tutorial here from Shopify: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/images/add-favicon 

Your brand logo: Consider adding your brand logo on the top header to create your brand presence and build trust.

About Us page: For visitors who want to learn more about your brand or story.

Homepage

• Announcement bar:

Highlight the most important information like new promotion, free shipping offer, or a stock alert on top of the page and encourage customers to take action. 

• Banner:

This section would help your site look more professional and inform your customer about important changes, promotion offers, your brand story, or highlighted products. This also helps your customers understand your brand, so please consider adding Headings and a CTA button to help them navigate easily on your website. 

Try to add images of the same size to make your store look consistent and more beautiful.

Opinew_0-1626255467616.png

• Navigation menu:

Your customers might want to search for the product or explore your store a bit, you can include more links to a collection page of your brand’s products that they might want to visit on the top navigation menu.

• Product list:

You can add more CTA like Buy Now or Adding to Cart to the product list. The second product image (hover effect on the product image) can be very helpful to provide more information to customers. 

Opinew_1-1626255467640.png

• Featured Products/ New Arrivals:

Pick your featured products and showcase them on your Home Page to boost sales. This is a great way to promote specific items and encourage people to purchase from your store.

• Testimonials: 

This is an essential part of an online store that will help with branding and marketing. Nothing’s better than customers' words to set you apart from the others. You can ask your friends or families to help you out at the early stage of business, and implement a reward/ loyalty program to encourage more reviews for every purchase from your store. 

Collection page

• Collection list: 

Organize your products into a categories list, instead of showcasing all products on a collection page. It's beneficial for customers browsing your online store. 

Product Page: 

• Quantity: Add the quantity selection 
  • Ratings: 

Display ratings and number of ratings to enhance your brand’s trust. Also, allow your customers to add a product to their wishlist, this would help you to figure out which products perform better and push more sales.

• Estimated shipping date/ Link to Shipping/ Return Policy: 

Many customers want to make sure about your shipping and return policy before making a purchase. They want to know available shipping options, also, it would be nice to have an estimated shipping date on the product page. 

• Trust badges:

Place trust badges on your product page to instill trust in your potential customers.

I also found an interesting related article from Shopify, you can check it out here: https://www.shopify.com/blog/traffic-no-sales. Hopefully my suggestion might give you some insights you can implement in your online store. 

Good luck!

Opinew Team. 

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Import reviews from Amazon, eBay & AliExpress in 1-click and request verified reviews from purchase.
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2825 176 475

Dear @Neonkarrot 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Do remarketing ads for website traffic
  • Add trust badges and show social proof, because customer will not buy your products if there is no social proof as your store is new
  • Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Start Youtube channel to show your product also use Instagram
  • Add favicon and non text logo
  • Improve store speed for mobile

alspeed.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Hi @Neonkarrot 

Once look into following features and try to implement .which helps in increasing traffic.

Many stores use customer testimonials on their website to provide social proof by way of demonstrating success. Testimonials come directly from customers and serve as an effective marketing method for several different reasons.

Wishlist and recently viewed products helps in promoting through messages and mails .To drag customer intension on his favorite products and force him to buy .

A good reward program has a significant impact on the shopping experience. Reward programs definitely add to good customer experience. Customers earn reward points on every purchase they make, which can then be redeemed for a reward to encourage them to make a repeat purchase. You can give rewards for subscription. Reward help to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards.

No customer reviews in product page. Add customer reviews in product page.
Screenshot (51).png

Try to add social login in login page .

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @NeonkarrotThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've reviewed your store and here are my inputs on your store that you can work on:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action like 'Shop Now' on it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Issue with navigation- Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Add a separate page of shipping policy in the footer. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps to build trust with other visitors.

- Also, add a review section on the product page. It's important as 93% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Neonkarrot
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you 

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
234 18 86

Hi @Neonkarrot 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• I see you haven't added any logo to your store. Your logo gives you an unique identity that will help consumers identify it and remember it. 
  • People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• I see you have around sixe banners in your website. It's a good thing that you thought of adding banners but what you've added as banners are merely images of your product. I would suggest you be more creative and pick out banners that will represent the theme of your website. It should be refreshing to look at and stylish as well. 

Consider, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

•  Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.
  • You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes