Suggestions to my website

1 0 0

We opened our shop yesterday and already had our first sale. Now I want to capture the opinions of others. To optimize the shop more and adapt.

Link: https://ripice.de

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1151 57 343

Your site looks professional like it has been established for years - it's hard to believe you launched yesterday :) Congrats on bagging your first sale already - great start to the year! I absolutely love your brand name and domain name. Well done :)

Learn how to run insanely profitable online store from day #1 | Join the Masterclass: http://www.rockpapercopy.com/shopify-masterclass/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 163

Hey, there!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

Congratulations on your first sale and had it happened so fast after your launch! I agree with Maggie that your store looks seasoned and that most likely explains why you are having such success right off the bat. 

There isn't much I'd recommend tweaking, other than you may want to adjust your Instagram token to make sure your link is viable on your homepage.

Another thing I noticed is that you have Kategorien and Kollektionen are duplicates. I suggest you keep Kollektionen (but remember to add Gutscheine on to your drop-down menus). I favored Kollektionen over Kategorien because at your homepage you already have a Kategorien setup. By eliminating the duplicated categories, it'll make your store look more professional and ensure your customers aren't seeing too much duplicated content. 

How are you doing with digital marketing? Is there a platform you are using that's triggering such success? I'd love to learn more from you!

If there’s anything else I can help you out with, please don’t hesitate to reply back and I’d be happy to help out! 

All the best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey,

Congrats on your sale, I would suggest you to look on improving your product image quality and optimize for unique product descriptions for better conversion. Managing catalogs also works for your site which not only boosts sales of your products, but also offers a better shopping experience to your customers. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1812 31 199

Hello,

I just had look into your store, I have observed few things.
I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site.
Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links. And I Suggest you can add Refund policy page, It is more helpful for who can purchase the items on your store. Otherwise, your store working great.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes