Suggestions welcomed

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

hello,

https://tox.design

This is my first store and any feedback will be greatly appreciated. It still not done but i will like to know your general impression and intuitiveness when navigating the site.

thanks in advance!! 

P.s. i will be looking around at others site to input my feedback 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
168 12 58

Hi @Joelitox,

Just take a look at your store and have some comments below:

- About the color, if you're planning to choose the main background color is black, so I need to choose another color for this part. I think pink is not a suitable color. You can check this web to match your colors. https://color.adobe.com/create/color-wheel

ConveyLego0612_0-1599182319298.png

- I've seen your Instagram. Why don't try to create an Instagram feed down there? I think it's a good way to show your products on your homepage. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1599182663512.png

- Your customers don't want to scroll to see all content on the table, So try to make a table without scrolling required. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1599183242132.png

- Add some related products on your product pages. 

- I think you're lacking ways to increase your sales like discounts, discount popups, or referral events. Use it and you will see the effects. 

- Your logo takes too much area. You can try to resize this.  

ConveyLego0612_3-1599183886330.png

- The menu is not showing any product. I think you need to change that. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1599184049472.png

About the gallery, you can try to check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. This helps you create an Instagram feed and also make it shoppable. 

Hope my comments are useful. 

Happy selling, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Thanks for the repoy and the feedback i really appreciate it. I will try to implement everything you said ASAP 

thanks!!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
405 0 106

Hi @Joelitox !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. I recommend changing the theme of the store, now it is too dark and does not look professional. And change the layout
  6. Add contact us page
  7. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
  8. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  9. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
  10. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  11. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

12. For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there @Joelitox you need to work on your store on a lot of parameters! Here are my suggestions - 

1. You need to select a new theme that's user friendly, and at the same time, that's user responsive! If you look at your header menu, then there's an option to sign in and a cart button. There's no logo there! IF you have gone through various online stores, then they have a clear header menu!

2. The color combination of your store is not good - Black background, with pale yellow stripes and pink buttons just doesn't look good. 

3. also, you need to welcome customer reviews and feedbacks in your store to add authenticity in your store. 

4. You need to come up with a Shipping policy, product, and return policy and add them to the footer menu.

Keep experimenting with your store from time to time to come up with the best combination! Let me know if we can be of any help to you! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes