This is my first store and any feedback will be greatly appreciated. It still not done but i will like to know your general impression and intuitiveness when navigating the site.
thanks in advance!!
P.s. i will be looking around at others site to input my feedback
Just take a look at your store and have some comments below:
- About the color, if you're planning to choose the main background color is black, so I need to choose another color for this part. I think pink is not a suitable color. You can check this web to match your colors. https://color.adobe.com/create/color-wheel.
- I've seen your Instagram. Why don't try to create an Instagram feed down there? I think it's a good way to show your products on your homepage.
- Your customers don't want to scroll to see all content on the table, So try to make a table without scrolling required.
- Add some related products on your product pages.
- I think you're lacking ways to increase your sales like discounts, discount popups, or referral events. Use it and you will see the effects.
- Your logo takes too much area. You can try to resize this.
- The menu is not showing any product. I think you need to change that.
About the gallery, you can try to check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. This helps you create an Instagram feed and also make it shoppable.
Hope my comments are useful.
Hi @Joelitox !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hey there @Joelitox you need to work on your store on a lot of parameters! Here are my suggestions -
1. You need to select a new theme that's user friendly, and at the same time, that's user responsive! If you look at your header menu, then there's an option to sign in and a cart button. There's no logo there! IF you have gone through various online stores, then they have a clear header menu!
2. The color combination of your store is not good - Black background, with pale yellow stripes and pink buttons just doesn't look good.
3. also, you need to welcome customer reviews and feedbacks in your store to add authenticity in your store.
4. You need to come up with a Shipping policy, product, and return policy and add them to the footer menu.
Keep experimenting with your store from time to time to come up with the best combination! Let me know if we can be of any help to you!
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!
It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce!
Ps. We're just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.