Suggestions

Solved
Gosty
2 0 1

Sorry for so many questions! Is anything wrong with my website or something? 
Stronglypretty.com 

500 views no sale, what’s the most would someone spend on ads before they have their first sale?? I can’t stop thinking about the money I’m spending on ads daily without having sale

0 Likes

Hello,

-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can add the item reviews, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes

Dear Gosty,

Congratulation for your store.

Hope following suggestion will help you.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 25-30 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Optimize your footer with newsletter sign up
  • Go for silo structure menu
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Go for more Social proof 
  • Do google shopping ads and FB ads
  • Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Go for product video and youtube marketing
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Gosty ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you. 

• Your navigation bar menu is not properly structured, try to give some bottom space for it as it is touching the main banner.
  • In your category page not all the product sizes are at an equal level, try to set all the products at the same size.
  •  There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
Sajay
Shopify Partner
139 16 48

Hey @Gosty 

I had a look at your website. There are a few gaps in your website experience. It is the only experience users have with your company, and you have to make it professional enough to earn their trust. Here are my observations::

1. First up, your name "strongly pretty" ins not mentioned anywhere on the website, other than the URL. 
  2. There are a few inconsistencies in your product images. They are of different shapes, and have different backgrounds. Making them all consistent will make your store look more professional.
  3. Add an “About Us” page. When a new user lands on your website, they will be looking for signs of trustworthiness. A good, personal about us page makes your brand stand out and connect with users.
  4. Some of the product pages have large blank gaps.  An example.
  5. Yin_Yang_Tech_Womens_Tank_–_STRONGLY_PRETTY.png
  6. Maybe you can add more details to your product listing. For example what kind of clothing can this item be paired with, how it is to touch and feel.  This is the only interaction users will have it, they can’t touch it and see, so be sure to add as many details as possible. A bad product listing is the #1 users don’t convert.
  7. IN the t-shirt product listings, it might make sense to insert a proper size chart. One which actually says what the dimensions of each size are. I personally tend to look into these a lot whenever I’m shopping for clothing, because sometimes different shops are slightly different sizes. It’s currently not added to all products.
  8. Add some information about shipping. Shipping pages are some of the most read pages on a website. How much time, shipping charges, etc. all of these details should be provided to the users.
  9. Your page performance is not doing well, especially on mobile devices. You should really take a look at the issues: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstronglypretty.com%2F&tab=...
  10. Lastly, testimonials and reviews are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks