Super grateful for some store feedback pls : )

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Kia ora (hello), my name's Kevin from little old New Zealand : ) I'd really appreciate some feedback on my store please: www.famineofbeauty.co.nz

My site is all geared around the sale of one product only. This being the Ashley Bloomfield Bathrobe.

Many of you who are reading this won't know Dr Ashley Bloomfield is. Dr Ashley Bloomfield is New Zealand's Director General of Health (practically the equivalent to Dr Anthony Fucci).

Dr Bloomfield has been INSTRUMENTAL in keeping our country safe as humanly possible from COVID 19. New Zealand recently celebrated 102 days without COVID in our country, until it's ugly presence re-emerged! But again, our country is getting it under control - due in part to this incredible man : ) YAY.  Our ENTIRE country adores this man.

With Dr Bloomfields permission, I have used a likeness of his image and placed it on a snuggly bathrobe for sale.

I would LOVE some feedback pls on my site. I have tried to keep it as clean and simple as possible. Any suggestions greatly appreciated

I am about to drop some new products onto my website v. v. soon, but would be keen to hear people feedback on my site as it is before I do so.

Thx for reading this far, and wherever you are - Stay safe, stay well, and stay kind xox

Kevin

www.famineofbeauty.co.nz

1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @FamineOfBeauty 

It's great to read your post. And I would like to provide some recommendations for your store

1. Add a favicon to your store.

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

2. Make the sticky header

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page. 

3. Add more product images thumbnails 

Currently, your store only provides 1 product and on the home page, it's much better and it helps to increase the conversion rate if you put more images. Only 1 image won't encourage customers to take action. 

The home page is the place where customers first reach out, so you need to provide more information such as adding images, product description (not full but brief).

I notice that you will put more products for your store. In case you have more products, the home page needs to feature these products as the product/ collection list instead of only one.

4. Improve SEO

You definitely need quality content, even headline, product title, description to increase the ranking on the search engine. You can try to do some keywords research and improve those, you can check this guide to know more about how to write content to drive sales

5. Add social media 

Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, etc will be great places to get closer to customers can keep connections with them. Add this section to show your store's social platforms if you have. 

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize an attractive and unique home page to increase conversion rate.

I hope my recommendations can help you. You can check my guide on how to personalize the Shopify store to know more details. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1777 111 330

Dear Kevin,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you.

• Add favicon
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 38-45 
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add predictive search feature
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Do on page SEO 
  • Product page layout needs to improve Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted

Hey there @FamineOfBeauty! Your store looks great .. especially that small video of product showcasing. Because it's a 1 product store, there's nothing much to add on to it (you have already optimized the store pretty well). 

Now that you're over with your initial store setup, you need to focused on how you'll be selling the products. Probably you want to get on to other marketplaces and try selling over there?! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning our sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey! It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce ecosystem! 

Ps. I'm just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you SO much Victor....Super easy to follow, and i've implemented most of the changes you recommended. Thanks again, Kev - Famine of Beauty

0 Likes