THESTRIPESINME SHOP

Solved
Pathfinder
235 4 7

I would like feedback from everyone. please share your thoughts and comments, so I can make it better for my target audience and customers. www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hi @TheStripesInMe 

First off, congrats on your store! It looks great and there are a lot of wonderful products on there!

A few things right off the bat I would recommend are the following:

1. Fix your collections as the Headwear collection does not have an image
  2. Add some more products to the best seller list to make it look more complete and centered
  3. Have a button underneath Men and Women on the home page collection section so people have clear direction on what to do
  4. Add some more detailed descriptions for your products, perhaps also a sizing guide
  5. Perhaps add a Buy Now button to the product pages along with Add To cart
  6. checkout section is disabled, not sure if intentionally. If not, you may want to fix that.

Otherwise, keep up the great work and build your brand!

Gary Gill
Syntech Digital
contact@syntechdigital.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Expert
114 5 32

Hi TheStripesInMe, 

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

Header & Footer :

Customize your header and footer with specific functionalities. Your header should offer a smart search bar where people can type in the products they’re looking for.  Example of Good Header 

Also, create a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator and let your social links open in a new tab so your customers don’t have to leave your store to check your social media pages. The footer must be more professional, functional and responsive.

Home Page :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers. Your Unique value proposition should be highlighted on your homepage. Add testimonial carousels, announcement bars, product slideshows, featured collections, security badges and make your homepage SEO friendly to increase your site traffic and conversions.  Example of Nice Home page  

Collection Page :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer. Make sure this page has a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views,2nd image on Hover, announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.  Example of Good Collection Page 

Product Page :

Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button. Example of Ideal Product Page 

I’d suggest you to try our all-in-one app, MS Complete Cart Customizer that also includes the Sticky Cart feature where your customers can easily see the total number of items in their cart right on the product page. This improves user experience as they don’t have to go back and forth from the product to the cart page and vice versa.

Cart Page :

Maybe offering gift wrapping on your cart page, allowing your customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time, include security trust badges and add notes like special delivery and packaging instructions can make them trust and love your brand way more. You can also install the all-in-one MS Complete Cart Customizer app If you want to get all these features and more in 1 app so you can easily reduce cart abandonment & improve conversions.

This page is the final step before your customers check out from your store so it should be as impressive as any other page on your store.  Example of Good Functional Cart Page

Integrations on your store :

How do you plan to monitor your site performance and track conversions? 

Simply set up and integrate Google Analytics, Facebook Conversion tracking and Google Search Console with your store and get to know who is visiting your store, their demographics, which of your Facebook page viewer converts into your buyer and your store’s ranking, impressions & clicks  on Google. 

Besides these tracking methods, make sure the following is included on your store:

1. There needs to be a strong color coordination among all the colors used on your store. Try to use the same or similar colors used in your logo throughout your store and in the social media business page banner or cover picture you create.
  2. Create a sense of urgency with countdown timer, ‘only 1 left’ features  and promotional banners highlighting ‘sale expiry’.
  3. Ensure your store speed is optimized. You can do this by checking your google page speed score. Minify codes that are redundant or apps that are slowing down the site speed.  Make your site mobile-friendly. Sample
  4. Sale Pop Up must be added for creating the urgency for the customer to buy.
  5. Multi currency must be incorporated for the ease of different country zone of customers.
  6. Optimize your user experience with easy navigation, proper spacing, alignment, font and color coordination.

Hopefully I managed to help you. Hope your store starts getting sales and conversions very shortly.

Good Luck :)

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here

Shopify Help on Demand from 19$ -  https://www.task4store.com/
150 + Shopify Small Tasks for Shopify & Shopify Plus Store

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
765 32 98

Hey @TheStripesInMe 

I would suggest you to add web push notifications, loyalty reward program, chatbot, reviews, smart pop-ups. This will help you to capture visitors and increase the conversion and retention rate. 

Display testimonials and reviews on the homepage. It will increase the ranking and will also help in building trust with other visitors. 

Smart pop-ups will also make your store look interactive.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Here is the Shopify app store link-  https://apps.shopify.com/aitrillion   

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes