TR1KOS - You shop, we give.

TR1KOS
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello,

I just finished redesigning my store and added a few things.

I would love some advices before I start advertising.

We sell t-shirts made only with sustainable , recycled or biodegradable materials and we also donate 10% of each product price.

I would love to hear some opinions!

Also, this free theme is a bit slow, can I do something to make it faster?

tr1kos.com

Thank you!

0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
485 17 104

Hi @TR1KOS welcome to Shopify community

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The website looks a tad bit plain : Adding a background theme, or having a simple web design can boost your revenue growth as well as conversion rates. Studies show that users will judge websites as beautiful or not within 1/50th to 1/20th of a second. So a simple intuitive design would be a good way.

Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.

3. Your product page is where shoppers can learn more about a product and understand whether it is worth purchasing. By optimizing your product page and adding elements that increase its appeal, you can increase conversions and maximize your sales. 

A guide, to complete rundown of how to set up Shopify product pages and what elements you need to set up a high-converting product page.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes