TRAFFIC BUT NO SALES!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I had my shopify for quite some time now and I'm not underatanding why I'm not getting sales.. i made about 17 sales so far but I notice im getting alot of traffic but no sales. I get a few ppl to add items to cart but then it goes to abandonment. I even offer free shipping and 15% off with email sign up. Run ads and still no sales. Can someone help plz???  https://www.flawsomestylez.com/

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey @Nicole123 Having loads of traffic but no sales is natural and its a part of your store's journey! While some people think that it's natural,some like to take action then and there! I'm glad you're trying to know why this is happening and what can be done! Well, here are my few suggestions - 

1. There's a lot of space in your header menu. maybe because of your logo?! Try and reduce that .. and utilise the extra space somewhere else! Also, your fonts are basic. Why don't have customised fonts and give your store a whole new look and feel? 

cats (1).jpg

2. Why don't you add the feature of bursting the image when cursor is on the image? These are just small-small experimentation that you can do from time to time to know which one fits perfectly according to user's experience!

3. Because you're getting traffic, then this means that your SEO game is strong! Do you mind reconsidering your sales funnel? and are you on other marketplaces? Having a store is one thing, and having your presence on marketplaces is another thing! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hey @Nicole123 

I can understand low sales can be quite frustrating especially after you've put in so much effort into your store. I'd just say that stay at it, these are difficult times and with small small changes to your approach you can improve your business day by day. Here are a couple of points that you can look into - 

• check if you're getting enough traffic, which sources get the most amount of traffic and at which point in the store do most of these people drop off - that'll give you an idea about what to improve in the store.

• you can introduce an 'exit intent pop up' - basically a pop up that tries to stop your shoppers one last time before they leave. You could add a small 5-10% discount to tip off some of these shoppers.

• it's a good idea to get a chat option in the store. That way your shoppers can reach out to you from the store itself and it'll give you some direction about what the shopper is getting confused about

• you can look at adding some social proofing and urgency to the store by adding labels to your products. These help in nudging the shopper to make faster decisions while browsing. Shopify has some apps you can check for this purpose.

Do let me know if this helps! Till then, stay safe and all the best!

Best,

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Currently, I cannot check your store because it is under construction. See that screenshot to know what I mean: https://prnt.sc/thegi3

However, I can give you one advice for this case: lots of traffic but no sales (I will have more advice if I can check your store).

Have you tried using Web Push Notification to encourage your customers come back to the store? It does work. Find a Shopify web push notification app and give it a try.

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey, @Nicole123, sometimes you need to get targeted traffic. I can suggest you split your advertising budget and start a Tiktok influencer campaign with one influencer in your niche with reasonable audiences. You can set up with the influencer to create a video for a brand for flat rate and option to get additional each when a sale comes directly from his post. This option can help you increase your visibility and can be more affordable than a 30 days FB or Google campaign if you just start. 

At Shopision Studio, we can certainly help you create a simple influencer marketing plan that can help you Skyrock your Shopify business. 

I hope this help

Santhia

Shopision Studio

SN
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi you can check out my site again

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist