TRAFFIC

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

Hey everyone, 

Just wondering i am getting about 100 visits to my store a day, and no sales! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG! i revamped the website and added more things to gain TRUST. 

HELP ME! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

100 visit from? Google? Facebook? Organic? Direct? 

Can you show your shop? 

Want more sales? Check our app: https://rplg.co/shopify1
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

Hey, it was from facebook landing on a certain product. After getting feedback from friends, i realized my site was missing alot of information that made it trust worthy. We are revamping the site and trying again the proper way this time.

i was getting the traffic but not the conversions because i wasnt a trust worthy website

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2691 190 427

Hi Rhoussami, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

As Refricon mentioned above, it is difficult to know what to say without seeing your store. The link you have associated with your profile doesn't seem to be connecting to anything right now. There are a few things I can say though which might help. 

You mentioned you were getting the traffic but not the conversions. Generally, when this happens, it means it might not be the right target market for your store. A good tactic with Facebook ads on this is the 3x3x3 method. It involves starting 3 different sets of ads, for 3 different audiences and 3 different sets of copy/ images. After some time, you'll see some of the ads performing better than others and here you can drop off the ads which are not performing as well and increase the budget on the ones which are. It will take some testing and work, but it is worth it in the long run. There is a great article for this which you can see here

You mentioned a lot about your site not being trustworthy yet also. A good way to help with this is through trust badges. Trust badges help establish trust with your customers and make your site more trustworthy. There are a couple of different ways you can go about adding trust badges to your store, you can do it natively via Shopify or via a trust badge app from the Shopify app store. 

I hope this helps and gives you some direction. Once your store is linked up, I and everyone else can take a look and offer any tips then also. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes