Take a look at my not converting store

Solved
Tourist
8 0 0

I know, I know there are already a lot of discussions about this subject. But I would like to have someone look at one of my product pages and take a look around if I am doing something wrong. (Please don't mind my bad English, I am not a English man.)

I recently started picking up my Shopify store again. And I have started advertising on a few products with facebook ads and on my Instagram page. This was the result: image.png

Yep 31 reached checkout but did not convert... I dont know if this is normal but can someone please help me out a bit. And take a look at my following product pages if I maybe am doing something really wrong. These are the products I was talking about on my site: https://newtechfeedshop.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/hot-reusable-charging-cable and https://newtechfeedshop.myshopify.com/collections/lighters/products/usb-plasma-lighter

Could it be that my product pages look to spammy or something like that? Please help, Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @klaasvk 

There are a couple of things I might consider adding to your store, but overall good work

Did you think about adding a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

After carefully reviewing I don't see reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Another thing you might want to add is a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

You might consider adding a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like

Success.

Excursionist
34 4 11

Hey Klaasvk,

Could it be that there´s just a mistake in the analytics and the conversions are not being measured?

If that´s not the case then you have to look at the real problem you have:

People consider buying your product and put it in the cart and even go to checkout, but they quit at the checkout --> changing your product pages won´t affect that by much, but you can improve your checkout process.

Reason nr. 1 for a visitor to leave during the checkout are any additional costs that weren´t communicated before - like the shipping costs, if possible you could include the cost for the delivery in the price and offer free delivery.

Then you could massively improve your checkout process to keep visitors from leaving:

Put the logos of all your payment options next to the buying button

Change the buying button´s colour to green

Include a progress bar in your checkout process

Take the Discount code out of the checkout process - this is crucial because many people are going to look on the net for a code, google around and when they can´t find one they get frustrated and quit your site

After those changes you should see an increase in your sales

1 Like
Tourist
8 0 0
Thank you for your time. I was already looking for some options to add reviews. Do you maybe know if there is a free solution for this?
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 0
Thank you so so much for sharing your thoughts with me.
Of what I know it wasn't a mistake in the analytics. Because I am not receiving any sight of an order.
I totally agree with you about the things I can improve on my store. I will directly try to change and improve the things you have mentioned.
Again thank you so much, this really helped me.
0 Likes
Excursionist
34 4 11

You´re welcome. 

Let me know when you made the changes on your store and I´ll take another look at it.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
442 19 51

Your store looks really good and cool. I think you have done most of the things right, With a little patience and some tips, you can reach a good amount of sales. And your product pages just look fine. Here are some of the feedback that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Why don't you try using Exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to reduce retention rate and Abandon carts.
  2. Your prospect's attention span is short, so you have to be quick on the ball. You have got 3-5 secs to grab the attention of your visitors by clearly stating what you sell. Adding a carousel with your features products can help you to achieve that.
  3. Your home page does not look professional at all. You need to follow this layout-
  • Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up 
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4.

About Abandoned Carts-

You should definitely start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

It will be easy to give you more suggestions if you answer some more questions for me. Like how many visitors do you get daily? How do you connect and communicate with your visitors when they go without making a purchase? 

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes