Take a look at my shop, and tell me what is wrong :)

AnimeStyle
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

Can you take a look at my shop (anime-style.com)

I would like to receive feedback about the bad things you guys see, everything from design, small bugs to something you personally don't like and etc.

I will appreciate it,

Thank you

0 Likes
Arunesh
Pathfinder
74 6 28

Hey @AnimeStyle 

Hope you are doing well.

Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time. 

However, I found some shortcomings. I'm going to list them point by point below and would recommend you to give them a thought at the earliest.

• The brand logo is too big for the mobile (small devices) version. It's taking too much space.
  • Add some collection images.
  • You should add a 'Buy Now' option along with 'Add to cart' on the product page.
  • Customize your Size Chart.
  • Product descriptions could be made attractive.
  • You have such a large product collection, which I am sure consumes a lot of your valuable time. And in the future, it will affect your strategies when you'll plan to expand your business. 

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
671 79 222

Hey @AnimeStyle,

I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

screencapture-anime-style-2021-03-01-09_18_15.png

One of the first things I noticed was your navigation bar. You have even amount of whitespace on either side for all of your other content so having the text pushed all the way to the left looks off. I'd get that centered. If you need help, we do offer store tweaks, you can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com if you are interested.

I checked out your social media links, it looks like your Instagram link isn't leading to your account.

My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. If you take this product for example:

screencapture-anime-style-collections-kodomo-bodysuit-products-kodomo-eevee-bodysuit-2021-03-01-09_26_01.png

You have it named "Kodomo Eevie Bodysuit" which is okay but by default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. A few examples would be "Eevie Onesie" or "Pokemon sleeper". We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO: 

At checkout, I would add an estimated shipping time. Not including this information could cause people to abandon cart.

shipping-est.png

Last thing, I'd recommend checking out our video that we did on POD startups.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes