Team, I´m looking for feedback on my new shop, please

Solved
Highlighted

Hello Team,

I´m new to this great Community. I´m giving the first child steps to my online store and need your help in giving your precious and valuable feedback.

Please check

https://bmaxstore.com/ 

I do appreciate you help

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Explorer
89 8 15

You have 2 language translate bars....

Captureiop.JPG

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @BmaxStore ,

Just visited your store and after 2 seconds there is the popup with email capturing and incentives 10% discount. Just wondering I don't know yet what you're selling and hesitate to give email contact. Just a thought... Maybe you can setup the popup after 3 pages visit of your store?

01.jpg

You can consider to add more information about shipping info related to Covid-19 disease. If there is delay with shipping an item? Do you have any supporting activities with Covid-19 like a discount code or something else?

02.jpg

Wrong link with Instagram icon.

03.jpg

If you see my response helpful please "Like" or comment back, so I'll check further your store.

Cheers,

Tony

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️ PageFly - CRO Solution for your Store.
TOP 10 Best Apps in All Apps Category - https://apps.shopify.com/pagefly
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hey Bmaxstore,
"A very strong beginning"! Your store has the"potential" to fight against all the "odds" and "win the race". You can follow these suggestions too in addition to the above-mentioned ones:

1. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a "favicon" is the recommended solution.
  2. Utilize the "orange header template" for highlighting some "amazing discounts or free shipping offers" if any, instead of "coronavirus pandemic".
  3. The "header menu" should be shifted slightly rightwards for "uniform space allocation" in the "store header".
  4. A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  5. The addition of different "payment gateways" would help in offering alternate options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

All the best for the days to come!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
:) Thanks a kit Neha. I'm working on these recommendations.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
998 49 147

Hello @BmaxStore,

It seems to be like you put a lot of effort to make your Shopify store. It looks professional. I have some suggestion for you that you can take into consideration:-

You should maximize engagement on your store. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers. Here are some engagement tools that you should add in your store in order to increase conversions and retain your customers for the long term:-

Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels and hit right on your target market.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retains the customers for the long term.

To implement this functionality in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Thank you Dayton. That's fixed.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
253 24 101

Hi @BmaxStore 

The site is very dynamic and completed. One can tell that you have put a lot of time and effort in it. With a couple of things changed here and there you will reach your very audience. 

First off, the bar that says EMERGENCY! Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic  does not really bring any benefits to the site. Maybe also add that the shipping might take due to the pandemic or give a little discount off as a support in this tough times.  

Also, the wishlist feature seems to be broken. The wish-list page has coding in it and there is not button or icon on the products to add them to the wishlist. I recommend trying out Wishlist from Growave. It is available on free plan and has a very adjustable design. 

There are a couple of other pages that are also broke, here is one  https://bmaxstore.com/collections/bags-shoes

The very first image on the hero banner slider looks a little off. Change the quality of it or find an image that is fully fills the banner placeholder and resonates with your brand more. 

If you want to add more functions, and improve user experience on your site, take a look at our integrated app Growave. It consists of  10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Good feedback, I'm working to have these fixed. Thanks Tony
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Excellent. Will keep these in plan and do the changes. Thank Aizada.
0 Likes