Tear my new store apart!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone, I recently started a new e-commerce store and would love to get your feedback on it. My plan is to begin running IG influencers and Facebook ads within a couple of days, but before I do that, I'd like to optimize my store as much as possible. I'd appreciate it if you could take a look at the home page and product and give me some critique. Thanks!

Url: silverbackposture.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I just had look into your website. Use high quality image on product page.
Have you sell single product only?
Selling an single item in existing conditions is a matter of concern. Your thought was good. Selling in a store with few thousand items are very low, how are you selling the same thing? I mean How are you getting sales from single item? Once you can think it.
Simply this is not worth for every online store. And most of visitors are not interested to stay more time on this type of store. If customers wants only Straws then only they will visit your store if they like then those are purchase otherwise they go to another sites. Its depends on the visitors mood.
I suggest You can increase your niche, You can improve your thought.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Silverbackposture,

The central banner looks quite pale, kindly change it and some other significant points to be noted are as follows:

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. Customer reviews can be added below the product to improve customer choice.
  3. Add testimonials to the homepage for better brand promotion.
  4. Social links should be added to the homepage to expand connectivity.
  5. Instagram images should be added to the home page for better brand awareness.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq's Free starter plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store becomes better and starts generating sales shortly.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @user5,

I think your content is good. About the design, there are two basic mistakes. I think fixing these mistakes can make it easier for people to make purchases.

1. Call-to-action inconsistency:

You are having 2 buttons with different text and styling on your homepage, both of which points to the same page. Technically, these two buttons are of 1 type. But seeing two buttons having different text and design can confuse visitors and make your page look needlessly complex.

Buttons of 1 types should be consistent about text and design. I suggest you redesign the buttons and make them the same, because they are.

2. On the product page: 

It's smart and reasonable to make the "Add to cart" and "Buy now" button sticky. But the two buttons suddenly disappear at the end of the page. Also, the product description column being too narrow is not quite a good idea. I suggest you make the buttons sticky at the bottom line of the screen, and re-align the content to make it easier to read. 

As the button are sticky on the screen, people can make purchase at any position on the page.

Bonus: Social proof is important. Try adding customer feedback on both homepage and product page. I believe that will help.

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes