Techa

TechaStore
1 0 0

Hello Guys/Gals I'm Brand new to the ecommerce I would appreciate all the feed back from you guys if you could go on over an checkout my page still working on it but I think I have a pretty good start after a youtube video or two I'm doing drop shipping if anyone can help it'd be much appreciated!!

techa.store 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @TechaStore, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box.

- I would recommend you to go for a light theme.

- Add categories in the header menu.

- You need to make your store aesthetically appealing. 

- Add a favicon.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @TechaStore

This is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and would want to leave some constructive comments for your store.

I. For the Homepage

1Add a favicon to your store

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

2. Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

3. Add the CTA button on the banner image

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 16.32.17.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

4Add the CTA button + more additional product ima in the featured product sections

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 16.39.58.png

You include many products on your homepage but there is no CTA button. You should include one in each section for each product so customer can understand if they like this product they can click on the button to buy it

You can also consider to add more image to each product section to help customer visualize your product better

5. Add more sections to your homepage

You can consider to add more contents on your homepage to attract customers at the first glance when they visit your store:

• Featured collection
  • Videos
  • Blog posts
  • Story of your brand, product details, 
  • Testimonials
  • etc.

II. For the "Catalog page"

1. Add a secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2. Add CTA button to each product column and make the product aligned 

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 16.52.52.png

3. Use the Load more button instead of Pagination

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 16.57.48.png

Instead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination with a Load more button. Therefore, customers do not have to change too many pages to see all products, they can press the Load more button to see all products on 1 page. This helps customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

---

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.