Tel me what a did wrong

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

I have a lot a visite but no sale at all , I don't wanna give up but I'm like tired . my store page is upcurve.fr 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 7

Hi @Sacha973 

pretty good looking store!

I'm saddened to hear it is not making sales.

After checking your site, I see that some UI, UX and performance could be better, but overall it should be fine to make sales.

Screenshot 2020-07-13 at 19.53.18.png

I would say, site-wise you are all right.
To determinate why you are not selling, you should dig into you visitor analytics, see where they go, how many pages visit, do they add anything to cart at all, what are the exit funnels, where clients drop off.

Based on this information you can find bottlenecks of your site which needs to be improved, or maybe even figure out that traffic you are getting is not really the auditory for your products?

Shopify is a great platform and will bring you tons of profit, if executed right.
Keep doing what you do, push to make your store as close as perfection as you possibly can, or hire a professional to take your store to the next level.

Best regards,
Aivis Zvezdovs

Hire me - zvezdovs@gmail.com
Did my answer helped you? A like would be appreciated!
Shopify is a great platform and will make you a ton of profit, if executed correctly.
Push it to make your store as perfect as you can, or hire a professional to take your store to next level.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
369 42 74

Hey, @Sacha973 

First off, congratulations on making the move to Shopify! I would be happy to give you some feedback on your store.

The first thing that sticks out to me as an important factor to consider is your store design. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out! Specifically, I would consider removing the slidehsow part way down your homepage and replace it with higher quality images or replacing it with a featured collection instead.

Also, I noticed that an overwhelming amount of your products are labelled as 'sale' items. Offering sales are crucial to enticing customers to purchase, however, it should be strategically done in order to give the perception that the customer is actually receiving a good deal. When nearly everything in the store is on sale, it dilutes the power of having select items on sale and the exclusivity that comes with it. I'd recommend mixing up your sales every week or two and limiting the sale items to specific collections. For example, one week you could do all your one piece swimsuits, and the next week you could run a sale on the bracelets.

I hope that helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
231 9 50

Hi @Sacha973 welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Studies show that the more often you update your blog, the more traffic it will receive. Google gives higher priority to websites with fresh content, so if you want to get more attention from the search engines.
2. The homepage banner and the website theme doesn't go hand in hand instead of a generic banner you can adapt a banner that depicts the theme.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
4. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
 Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. Social media is one of the most popular free marketing tools around and plays a role in driving traffic to your website. Use Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to promote blog posts and other useful pages on your website. This way you can turn your social media audience into website visitors, and draw traffic from their networks if you post shareable content.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes