Tell me how bad my store is! :)

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi guys,

I’ve spent the past two days updating my store based on the amazing feedback here. Please check it out and let me know if it’s improved!

www.gaiterrilla.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

May be my web browser, but a couple of simple tweaks (And I'm not cutting and pasting a sales pitch for an app)

Your log, can you remove the grey area behind it, if that was white too match the site, would look a lot better, and, maybe move it to the left, and get the menu alongside it, could look a lot cleaner (Or look to match the background of the page to the greyish tint).

The Aero silk fabric piece, the overlapping text to me looks very poor, is it possible to use an image, then text on the left, the light black text on the right, it isn't easy to view over the blue cloth, similar with the about us part, can you put text and image side by side, the added bonus, this would also reduce scrolling down more on the page.

The price font, to me, it looks like a very nasty looking brush script font, to me, it makes it tricky to instantly see the price.

The footer, on my screen, all the information columns on the left are looking like a bit of a jumble unless I go full screen on my computer.

pixel8er.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Thank you! I've made suggested updates please review again if you don't mind?

The only change that eludes me is the product thumbnail font! Cannot for the life of me change that hideous font arggh!

0 Likes