Tell me what you think about my store?

Solved
Maskon
2 0 0

I Started my store on December and still working on it. Tell me what you think, and what i need to change. It will be great to do it. (:,   Link: https://maskon.cloud/

0 Likes
NikkiElizDeMere
Excursionist
66 6 29

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Maskon!

Here's some feedback for your store. 

Homepage

• Update "MaskOn is the only website that sells unique products with cool stylish colorful pattern. Our website is not same like other. We are built different." to a more unique value proposition. It isn't the case that MaskOn is the only website that sells products with "cool stylish colorful patterns." What actually makes your store unique?

“A value proposition is a promise of value to be delivered. It’s the primary reason a prospect should buy from you. It’s also the #1 thing that determines whether people will bother reading more about your product or hit the back button. On your site, your value proposition is the main thing you need to test—if you get it right, it will be a huge boost.”

Resources for value prop design

Value proposition worksheet
Value Proposition Design book

• Add a main call-to-action above the fold. (What's the first step you want the customer to take? Encourage them to make it by adding a button and linking to the page in which they can accomplish the first step.)

• Add a live chat functionality.

• Update "Sale's" in the main menu to "Sales"

• Update "Womens Collection list" to "Women's collections".

• Update "Summer Jacket" to "Summer jackets".

• Update "Crop Top" to "Crop tops".
  • Update this copy: "This Product is made with a Powerful Hand to sell to Powerful People with a Style of the King/Queen. The Street where the Ghetto belong has a Fresh Style with many Colors and Pattern. We in MaskOn is Bringing the Ghetto/Streetwear Styles everywhere. PS. You will Never Find Products like this ever where." to this copy (or something like it): "MaskOn products are made for powerful people who are Kings and Queens. We are bringing the ghetto / streetwear style everywhere with fresh colors and patterns. You won't find styles like ours just anywhere."
  • Update "Ski Mask Limited ''Born To Die'' Ski Mask" to "Limited ''Born To Die'' Ski Mask".

• Update "Subscribe to our newsletter Subscribe to our newsletter for 5% Off" to just "Subscribe to our newsletter for 5% off."

Product pages

• It's hard to see the five-star ratings when the stars are also black on the black background.

Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 7.16.52 PM.png

• Add copy to each product page in the form of storytelling (in addition to the product description). This is good practice for both SEO and conversions.

For example: on this product page on David's Teas for raspberry mojitos, the storytelling on the page is: "Is there any way to improve on fresh mint and tangy lime? Just add raspberries! Our juicy Raspberry Mojito iced tea is about to become your new go-to drink. It’s a bright pink tisane that’s fruity, minty and utterly refreshing. Served over ice with a splash of rum, this caffeine-free infusion tastes like a summer afternoon on a sunny Havana patio. In short, pure heaven."

Joanna Wiebe and Alaura Weaver share 11 storytelling elements:

A relatable protagonist/hero (your target customer)
A world (the emotional motivators)
A call to adventure (goal or problem to solve)
The stakes/refusal of the call (nightmare scenario)
A helper (your brand)
A magical item (your offer)
Crossing the first threshold (CTA)
The belly of the whale (onboarding/lead nurturing)
Road of trials (split-testing)
The happily ever after (future pacing)
The return (testimonials & brand advocacy)

• Gather and share more social proof in the form of product video reviews written reviews, and photos from customers.

More than 50% of shoppers say online video has helped them decide which brand or product to buy (Google).
67% of shoppers turn to video at least once before making a purchase (Moz).

• Mention free shipping for orders over $70 directly beneath "Add to Cart" before the description chart as a way to increase conversions and average order value.
  • Ensure that you don't display any products that are sold out unless customers can share their e-mail address to be notified when the item will be back in stock.

Create an “About Us” page: 

Social media

• If you haven't: create a unique hashtag and encourage customers to use it and tag your store on Instagram, etc.

SEO

• Ensure that your website meets the standards on Google Search Central.
  • For on-page SEO, add original, creative content to your home page and product pages.
  • For off-page SEO, get backlinks via partnerships, guest blogging, communities, social media.

Moz details Google SEO tips for 2021

• Favicon optimization
  • Breadcrumb optimization
  • Meta descriptions
  • Numbers in titles
  • <title> boilerplate
  • FAQ and how-to schema
  • Relaunch top content
  • Increase internal linking
  • Update old content with new links
  • Remove unnecessary links
  • Mobile link parity audit
  • Invest in long-form content
  • Use more headers
  • Leverage topic clusters
  • Bring content out of tabs
  • Core Web Vitals
  • Limit sitemaps to 10,000
  • Leverage dynamic sitemaps
  • Passive link acquisition
  • Page-level link intersect
  • Be the last click

Also, I shared 21 e-commerce trends for 2021 in the Shopify community in case you also want to check that out.

CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
Maskon
2 0 0

I learn to much from you, and i am happy for helping me. I want to ask a question, from 1 to 10 how much Will you rate my store?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3007 174 550

Hello @Maskon, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- On the product page, add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment.

- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- On the product page, you can add Quick view & Color swatch.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.