Tell me what you think 🤔

7 0 0
Hi

Can you take a look at my store and give some feedback.

I’m struggling to get conversions though I’m running ads on google and Facebook. Not sure if it’s marketing, my products or my store that’s the problem.

I know there are a few things I need to add like social proof, but I can’t do that with no customers...

Help and advice would be great.

UrbanLuxeArt.com

Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
85 4 30

Hi @Luxurie212,

As your next step, I would start to measure the performance of your traffic using Google Analytics.  It'll give you a feel for whether or not you can find buyers for your artwork. In general, you can expect conversion rates to be anywhere between .5% and 2% for an ecommerce store, so if you're not seeing add to carts after ~200 sessions, something's up with your traffic and you need to figure out what.  

Best,

Entaice

Tired of having high traffic but no sales?
Learn how to increase your conversion rate with this Step by Step Guide
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1903 120 299

Dear Luxurie212,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Do dynamic re marketing

5. Use custom audiance for ads
6. Add blog section

7. Need to work on cart page

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey,

If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a good store but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Make images uniform throughout it will look good.

2. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.
    Add some insta images or testimonials to homepage. 

3. This page is horrible https://urbanluxeart.com/collections/all, can't you arrange better.
  4. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

@Entaice Thanks for that feedback, you've actually really helped. I took a look at google analytics for the first time, I'm getting a few add to carts and checkout initiations so not too bad. I've added consistent cart so hopefully that will help with the abandoned carts. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

@MS-WEB-DESIGNER Thanks for your feedback, I'll work on some of these points.

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

@neha-sparqWow... thanks for your feedback. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 27 99

Hi @Luxurie212 

Nice job on your store, here is my feedback on it.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

Did you think about adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

After looking I couldn't find a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

You might consider adding a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Thankyou for liking the feedback. Happy to help you. Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes