Thanks for your time

Highlighted
26 0 0

Thanks for your time. Everyone on here is helpful

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
58 0 2

Hi

Your home page - main video-- can you try to change the size to medium so viewers can see other featured products.

Add video as a background if possible 

In the menu item, move the training video to second and then offer the products to the selected videos as well. 

Work on the font of the content and also use some colours to the font.

The menu bar needs work....move about us and contact as footer so people can scroll to the end.

Also Add some video about you business in the home page with a photo or images.

Add human touch instead of being too virtual 

Cheers

Eva

0 Likes
26 0 0

I appreciate the response, but I'm not exactly sure how to go about this. Not sure how to make video medium, as it is exported from YouTube 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
58 0 2

Ok, The settings are within shopify template.

From the template - go to customise, and from where you have added the youtube link, there must be sizing attributes like medium or large.  You need to make the changes there.

All the recommended changes should be done from the shopify template,  collpase/expand and check each one - preferbaly  the auto rotato banner or the slider and its attributes.

You dont need to change anything in  youtube.

If you have embeded the iframe info from youtube, maybe then check the width and height and adjust it there and test.

Good luck

0 Likes
26 0 0

I know what you are talking about, but apparently youtube does not have resposive sizes, so I had to adjust this is code. hopefully by the time you get this it is better. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
58 0 2

Hi there

Its looks better now, suggest add the thumb nail or the first screen with faces of the people giving demo....somewhere midway through the vido there are few graphic images ......maybe you can capture that and use that as the thumbnail.

cheers

Eva

0 Likes