Thanks in Advance for Your Feedback 🌱💛

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi There!

I hope you and your loved ones are staying healthy and safe during these uncertain times. 

I completely redid my website and I'm pretty happy with how things turned out but I know there is always room for improvement. Please provide your overall feedback regarding your user experience on my website (mobile and desktop). 

Things I'm aware of but need help addressing:

• Store speed (I've removed many add on apps & compressed images, but it still isn't fast enough)
  • Shapeshifting add to cart here. I've reached out to Shopify regarding this but would love if you have any advice about that, please share!

https://ashanholistics.com/

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1535 77 262

Hello @AshanHolistics, I hope you are doing good!

These are some points which will help you to keep your store’s speed optimized:-

• Optimize all the images
  • Eliminate using multiple apps- Using multiple apps hinders the speed of the store. I would recommend the all in one Shopify app AiTrillionIt has all the essential features integrated in a single app & you don’t have to install multiple apps. Also, the cost will be reduced as you don’t have to pay for multiple apps.
  • Use a fast and reliable hosting
  • Use a Content delivery network (CDN)
  • “Minify” your code
  • Reduce redirects and broken links

Other than that:

• Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
  • Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
  • Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the losing customer to your store.
  • Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @AshanHolistics , it’s PageFly here and after browsing through your store, I’d like to share some first impressions and my experience with it. Overall, the layout is nicely presented which I really like, alongside with consistent use of colors giving out a fresh and natural vibe. Besides that, there’s some other parts we can improve to enhance the look of the store and the customer journey.

1. Button/Box Shape needs to be consistent. You can decide if the box border is pointy for round, but it should be the same style across the store. The same goes for text styling as well, it should be all Capital/Normal/First Letter Capital.

PageFly_0-1605168481662.png

2. The Promotion is not eye-catching. “Get 15% OFF” should be the most striking in your store, however, it seems very mediocre, and it can be made into a pop-up when first entering your store or a banner like the Shipping banner. Here’s an article on how you can amplify your sales throughout this holiday season

PageFly_1-1605168481827.png

3. The Add to Cart and Buy It Now has some issue with styling I guess? It changes as I scroll it down.

PageFly_2-1605168481838.png

PageFly_3-1605168481847.png

4. Regarding your concerns with page speed, you can use Lazy Load feature for your store to reduce loading time and improve your site performance. I have checked your store speed on PageSpeed Insights (results are here) and see that it can be improved by removing any unnecessary JavaScript. Let’s give it a try and see how it goes!

Final thoughts? This is an excellent work, you must have invested a lot of time into making this work, and I strongly believe that it will. You can always check out a page builder app like PageFly which can help you building an efficient store with various CRO elements. If you find this helpful, please like and mark as solution. Good luck with your store!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 2 10

Hey @AshanHolistics, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

When I was exploring your store I didn't find any description for any proepr product, and also no review section, customers usually find reviews and product descriptions helpful before purchasing any product and also it's an essential part for building the trust of the customers.

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
419 42 140

Hi @AshanHolistics

Have seen your store and it looks great. However, here is some of my suggestions for you:

- Consider adding Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1605496354381.png

- I think this space is wasted. Maybe you need to redesign this. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1605496469676.png

- The texts are quite hard to see, maybe you can use another color for the texts. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1605496571775.png

- Have seen your Instagram account and it has so much good content and some product photos. Therefore, an Instagram gallery can be a good way to show your Instagram content. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease and also make it shoppable.

- On your product pages, you can see this part is quite confusing when your customers have to scroll to see all content here.

ConveyLego0612_3-1605497058449.png

- I think you should have a specific page that shows the key features of your products.

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you do that.  

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes