The Ripped Effect (The TRE Brand) Revamped After Great Critique

The TRE Brand

Preview link above. I plan on launching the website around October-December of this year, to allow myself time to create quality designs and really make an impression with the site, I'm in no rush to make money on it, I really just LOVE the process of creating this all. As I said before, this is my first Shopify, so I've spent the better part of a few weeks already just reading the reviews of others, seeing lists of top sites, and really thinking about design/placement/organization. I still have to write better product descriptions for many of the products, but I feel the site is coming along very well thus far. I have also added social proof, though I turned it off as there is no need to have it running until I open and sell a few products. I'd love to hear what you all think, especially from those who gave me critique, and recall my previous design before my last critique here. 

I'd love to know what you all think so far. Also, I realize  put the collection list at the very bottom of the front page. I thought to use it as kind of a bottom nav since the top nav was even more detailed, and the homepage itself is a scrollable collection list. 

0 Likes

Congrats on getting the store to this point...the work hard shows. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. My biggest issue with the site is even though the product images are beautiful. They lack a consistent branding and style, imo. Some are shot in a gym vs outside vs inside. I think tying this together better would take the site to another level

2. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Put the "Secured and trusted checkout with:" in the footer to clean up the page

2. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like