The possibilities of the Narrative theme.

1 0 0

Bump.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Would love the product page code as well.

The one that comes with the Narrative theme isnt good enough

0 Likes
1 0 0

I see you've managed to put the product description next to the image (instead of underneath it). Any chance you can share the code?

0 Likes
Excursionist
84 0 6

Hi all,

I have a contact information of a free lancer that has done SO many tweaks on my website in the last few months, if anyone needs help.

He is still working on final changes. He is knowledgeable, experienced with Shopify,... and he can help with any tweaks you may need for a low price.

The only desadvantage is that he is in a different time zone (8 hrs ahead I believe), so for people who are in the U.S. (as myself) have to communicate in the morning or leave a message. Thought, he responds quickly!

I found him on Upwork after one of the Shopify partners just laid to me and wanted to charge me $100 dollars for a rediculous minor tweak. AND wanted to force me to sign up on a $300 (subscription). I was like,... Are you a neurosurgeon? Hell no, Thanks!

Anyway, I have had at least 30 small changes on my website with my freelancer and I probably have paid him about half of the cost that this other people wanted. I'm using a theme called "Supply" which is one if the basic themes (free) and I have changed pretty much almost everything. 

I see that people keep begging to this user and won't respond. I thought I would offer.

If anyone needs it, you may contact me via our website. I can't share his email on this forum.

______

Never pay full price | Use promo codes and SAVE! ??? https://masskoupons.com

Never pay full price. Use promotion codes and SAVE! | www.masskoupons.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Pherkan,

I'm also interested in seeing your product page code. For the image slider, did you use an app or did you code all that yourself? It looks amazing. You have plenty fans waiting to see if you're open to sharing your code :) your several nights worth work will save us several nights of work haha. Looking forward to it.

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Pherkan,

I'm also really interested in finding out how you customised your product page to look like that. The narrative theme is great but the product page is poor which is a shame considering this is one of the most important pages on an e-commerce site.

Would be great if you could share your code of point us in the right direction.

Thanks!

1 Like
Tourist
7 0 4

I have written an article on Medium on how to change the product page. Hopefully it will be helpful: https://medium.com/@pherkan/customize-the-product-page-of-the-narrative-theme-in-shopify-1c617cf7f76...

Yes, it's called aeuoeu.
0 Likes