The site https://the-cool-stuff-1.myshopify.com/ seems to be dubious one.

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Team,

The site https://the-cool-stuff-1.myshopify.com/ seems to be dubious one. I have purchased a camera paid 1999 however no communication from them since a week.

Regard's

Akshay.

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @asks040881

This is Victor from PageFly and I'm more than happy to help. A few thought after i have check out your product page. 1. Good job with the product filtering, you just went ahead of time and save your customers the trouble of finding your products when there are too many too find.

2. I have noticed that your store don't have the consistency of showing specs of products. In particular, the TV soundbar product's specs are too small to read as it is an image whereas in all other products, you inserted a table of clear specifications which are really easy to read. Try to make that template for all products in the future so that people can easy compare 2 products with the specs table you provide in the future.

3. Consider adding a load more button on the bottom of the page in the future when you have too many products to show which will trigger the curiosity of your customers to explore your store.

4. I have also noticed that you included a video for the Tablet product. Try to put the same thing in all other products so that it enhances the trustworthiness and UX of your site. I hope this will help you to build a better store.

Best regard!

Vitor

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hi aks040881,

I too have purchased the same item just 2 days ago. I have sent an email this morning asking them to revert with dispatch details.

I think they take a lot of time in processing the goods and dispatching them as their shipping policy says they take min. 14 days.

Hoping for the best.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Akhmet

Are they really going to ship? Have you purchased any other product from the same site.

Let's wait and see.  Post details on this link 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Victor ,

Please go through the link once again I think you have not got my point

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 1 1

Hi

I haven't got any revert on my mail follow-up. I have written a last mail today and have said to take legal action. Let's see what happens.

What about you ?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi  

0 Likes