TheArsenale > First Marketplace for Custom cars, motorbikes, bicycle, planes and yachts...

Pat_Meignan
1 0 0

Hi Shopify Community 

I am Founder of TheArsenale the first online market place selling crazy objects on the net from private submarines, to hypercars by custom motorcycles only built by crazy designers and independents builders.

I would like to get feed back from Sophify Friends and experts on the concept, the UX, the general website.

www.thearsenale.com

All advices and improvment ideas are highly welcomed.

Thanks to keep an eye on our digital road.

Pat 

0 Likes
AmyClarkson
2 0 0

Wow! It sounds so impressive!

0 Likes
GraceMcLean
1 0 0

Yeah, I was looking for a gift for my husband and he's all about brutal stuff. His last wish was to buy a classic car Mustang 1967 and he found a used one for like half of the price. I still think it's a waste of money especially with all the shipping expenses, but it's his dream!

0 Likes
LiamThomson74tt
Tourist
24 0 1

Yeah! It's brutal! Unfortunately, the link is not opening, or is it just on my computer? And speaking about car shipping, the price depends on the company that you choose and the destination. There are also a few factors that you should think about. If it's an expensive car you should choose a closed carrier to prevent any possible damage. Also, they'll ask you to pay for the insurance and you'll better agree. In your case, it's gonna be a bit expensive. I know all this because we bought a used minivan last year and had the same problem as you do. It's hard to find a good car shipping company. I think this article https://shipnts.com/15-important-questions-about-car-shipping/ might be helpful for you.

0 Likes