This is a really crisp, beautiful site. It's easy to navigate and loads pretty quickly. I think you've done a fantastic job in setup.
As a customer, I might want to know if there are any sets that combine a tie with a square, pattern-wise? That's the only thing that stood out to me on my interaction.
Congrats on your new store!
A few comments:
1. There is no link to go back to the homepage when you're browsing the site. It can put off some users.
2. You could try using a graphic logo instead of the text that you have on there now.
3. On The Pocket Squares page, the images are not the same size so they don't align properly. I didn't check other pages, but this is worth checking.
4. Currently, the social media links open on the same window, so they drive traffic away from your site. You might want to fix that.
Hope this helps,
I like the retro look you have here. A few quick suggestions:
Nice job overall...two suggestions to help you.
1. You should write descriptions (bullets are preferred) for all of your products. You'll want to give your customer reasons why they should buy that particular product. Currently, you have several basic facts..try descriptions with mostly benefits (vs. features).
2. You'll want on-page copy on your collections pages to help these pages get indexed on the search engines. This can help you get free traffic over time and give each page a higher quality score, which can save you money, should you implement a CPC program like Google Adwords.