They Don’t Cross The Finish Line?

GOFC
Tourist
3 0 0

Good day,

I’m looking for some feedback on my website. I get customer traffic (approx. 8-15 people/day) and I’m able to monitor the visitors movements throughout my site. I often see that customers add to their cart, get to the checkout page and then abandon their cart without leaving their contact information.

I’m trying to identify if it’s an issue with my site as to why people abandon their cart, or if this is the normal ‘i’ll come back later’ customer situation.

Any advice is appreciated.

https:www.goodoldfashionedchicago.com

-Phil

0 Likes

Hello  @GOFC 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps

Home Page

Firstly, your menu bar could be horizontal. The vertical menu bar will prevent customers navigate your categories. That will make your customers get to know you better. Therefore, their buying journey is much more enjoyable.

A2.jpg

• Secondly, the search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility
  • Add Sticky Header:I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

A1.jpg

• CTA Button

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page

• Featured products

I am not sure if your store is one product store. If yes, you should make the most of your homepage by feature your only product by a video.Product details should be available here instead of redirect customers to the product page. If you worry about its length, please use an accordion. 

A5.jpg

• This about us part could be more catchy. I recommend you use a blog article here with anchor text short and sweet. 

A3.jpg

• I honestly advise you to use PageFLy to build your page (we have a free plan). Instead of capturing an image of your Instagram, our Instagram element will sync your post from Instagram and link it to your Instagram page. This makes this part more professional. 

A6.jpg

• Lastly, Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 34

Hello @GOFC How are you doing?

I am Johnson. A professional digital marketer, experienced shopify developer and manager with over 4 years of experience.

Firstly, I can see you are in the state of expecting sales in your store but judging from the number of daily traffic in your store, that means you have not been doing things the right way. I will like to know your marketing strategy that is resulting to just 15 traffic a day in your store.

Also, or the lack of conversion of traffic adding to cart or abandoning their cart, the best solution is Automated Revenue Funnel. This helps you to earn even when you're sleeping because through series of automated messages, you have the best chance of traffic conversion to sales.

To have a sales guaranteed marketing set up for your store, See here.

0 Likes