Super glad there is a community like this online!
I've just started my shop Azraa.co in August and I'm getting people to come to my website, but they're not converting all the way! I've made some decent sales since I started, but I KNOW that I can do better and sell out in no time! I have this mindset and I'm sticking to it because I truly believe in the items in my shop. They're the perfect accessories for the everyday woman who loves fashion and looking good, but they're also mindful of their budget. I'm working on creating more lifestyle campaigns that reflect that, but until then, I still think I should be getting more orders than I do! The only thing I could think of that would stop people from shopping are my photos. I know they're not the best, but they're not THAT bad either!
If any of your would be so kind as to check out my website and give me honest feedback, I would greatly appreciate it! Anything would be appreciated so that I can grow and make more of an impact! Thank you!
I have browsed through your store and would like to share some of my thoughts and suggestions. Hopefully, they can somewhat help you with conversion rate or overall performance of the store.
What can be improved:
Overall this is a good-looking store with clear and powerful message. You must have invested a lot of time and effort into making this work. All you need a little tweak in designing and it will go a long way. You can try using a page builder like PageFly to make this process less painstaking as they will help you with layout, customization, SEO, etc. Good luck with your store!
Have seen your store and it looks great.
Maybe what you miss is your social proof. Your customers need more information to trust you more.
Like FAQ, Policy, and Product Reviews.
Also, you can add live chat support to improve your customer service and allow your customers to connect with you easier. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your customers.
App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that.
However, there is a small problem here. You need to redesign the description.
Also, just remember that you need to advertise your products to customers who really need your products.
Hope this helps!
Thanks so much for the tips! I've already added the Add to Cart function and moved up the Collections list a tad. I decided to get rid of the testimonials as I have the pictures of the women who have already shopped and posted pictures in the accessories and I think seeing that helps. Thank you again for the feedback, definitely helped out!
Hello @AAdams99, I hope you are doing good! Welcome to the Shopify community. Loved the collection. Here are some quick tips for your store:-
- After slider images display collection list, give product recommendations like new arrivals & best-sellers or recently viewed.
- Add categories in the header menu. Like Bracelets, Earrings, Rings, and then you should create a drop-down menu under these categories. It will make your store easy to navigate.
- Display reviews or testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- You can add a wishlist button.
- Also, to make your store more engaging you should add a web push notification which will help you to reduce the bounce rate. It helps to bring back the losing customers as you can send push notifications to your customers even when they are not on your store and that too without getting their email addresses.
- Have you tried integration of loyalty reward program with other marketing tools like web push notification, Shopify POS, reviews, email marketing automation, reports and analytics?
Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing with automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
Check out this BLOG on how you can boost sales with the help of Automation:- Boost your sales with eCommerce Automation