They're coming to my website, but abandoning check out... Help!

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello everyone! 

Super glad there is a community like this online! 

I've just started my shop Azraa.co in August and I'm getting people to come to my website, but they're not converting all the way! I've made some decent sales since I started, but I KNOW that I can do better and sell out in no time! I have this mindset and I'm sticking to it because I truly believe in the items in my shop. They're the perfect accessories for the everyday woman who loves fashion and looking good, but they're also mindful of their budget. I'm working on creating more lifestyle campaigns that reflect that, but until then, I still think I should be getting more orders than I do! The only thing I could think of that would stop people from shopping are my photos. I know they're not the best, but they're not THAT bad either! 

If any of your would be so kind as to check out my website and give me honest feedback, I would greatly appreciate it! Anything would be appreciated so that I can grow and make more of an impact! Thank you! 

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

WWW.AZRAA.CO 

WEBSITE IS: AZRAA.CO

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 4

Hey there,

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see a contact page. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

I have browsed through your store and would like to share some of my thoughts and suggestions. Hopefully, they can somewhat help you with conversion rate or overall performance of the store.

Pros:

1. The mini game wheel of fortune when first entering the store is exciting. Really catch attention and make visitor eager to use that coupon.
  2. The store’s design is consistent, aesthetic, and I like the natural and minimalistic feel it delivers.
  3. The layout is clean, modern and easy to navigate between pages.

What can be improved:

1. I don’t see any Add To Cart button at the Product List and there should be one as some people only browse the store and add to cart right away so that they can check details again later.
  2. The Collection List is at the bottom of the page which I think it should be moved further above as they are main section of your store.
  3. The banner can be made full-width or set borders for testimonial like other sections.
  4. I find the Testimonial not efficient in terms of sharing reviews or displaying products in actual use. You can use 1-2 review sentences to express customer’s satisfaction.  

Overall this is a good-looking store with clear and powerful message. You must have invested a lot of time and effort into making this work. All you need a little tweak in designing and it will go a long way. You can try using a page builder like PageFly to make this process less painstaking as they will help you with layout, customization, SEO, etc. Good luck with your store!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
408 42 134

Hi @AAdams99

Have seen your store and it looks great. 

Maybe what you miss is your social proof. Your customers need more information to trust you more. 

Like FAQ, Policy, and Product Reviews. 

Also, you can add live chat support to improve your customer service and allow your customers to connect with you easier. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your customers. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that. 

However, there is a small problem here. You need to redesign the description. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1603685189842.png

Also, just remember that you need to advertise your products to customers who really need your products. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks so much for the tips! I've already added the Add to Cart function and moved up the Collections list a tad. I decided to get rid of the testimonials as I have the pictures of the women who have already shopped and posted pictures in the accessories and I think seeing that helps. Thank you again for the feedback, definitely helped out! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1480 75 251

Hello @AAdams99, I hope you are doing good! Welcome to the Shopify community. Loved the collection. Here are some quick tips for your store:-

- After slider images display collection list, give product recommendations like new arrivals & best-sellers or recently viewed. 

- Add categories in the header menu. Like Bracelets, Earrings, Rings, and then you should create a drop-down menu under these categories. It will make your store easy to navigate.

- Display reviews or testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- You can add a wishlist button.

- Also, to make your store more engaging you should add a web push notification which will help you to reduce the bounce rate. It helps to bring back the losing customers as you can send push notifications to your customers even when they are not on your store and that too without getting their email addresses. 

- Have you tried integration of loyalty reward program with other marketing tools like web push notification, Shopify POS, reviews, email marketing automation, reports and analytics? 

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing with automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Check out this BLOG on how you can boost sales with the help of Automation:- Boost your sales with eCommerce Automation

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation