Thoughts on How to Improve our Store Design and Overall Rating

TheDevaShop
2 0 1

Hello!

I would love for someone to take a look at our store and suggest areas of improvement. I am not happy with our theme and it is very limited on what we can do, but funds are low and we cannot afford another theme at this time.

www.thedevashop.com

Thanks!!

0 Likes

Hi @TheDevaShop 

I am very impressed that with many images, your page speed is still really good, 93 for Desktop and 63 for Mobile on Google page speed! It's surely a plus point and bring good experience for your customers.

I also have some ideas and I think it can be done, even when you are on a limited budget:

HOME PAGE:

- I like that you have a statement to introduce about your store and it's great for someone who come to your store for the 1st time and they know what your store is about and motivate them to browse more. However, the text didn't catch my attention, I only saw it when I scrolled back to read the content => I think you can put the content into the 1st slide of your slideshow, as image is better at catching attention.

PageFly_2-1612242143065.png

- Give them the date when the sale ends: to create a sense of urgency => they need to act soon before the sale ends.

You can combine the statement above the line of "Fair trade handwoven goods ON SALE NOW", so both telling who you are and what sales campaign is on.

PageFly_1-1612242034252.png

- Improve one of the image as it's too blurry, I can't see what it is. Also, you don't need to show full description but at least, tell your visitors what is included in the trio and tell them a bit about why it's a good gift idea.

PageFly_3-1612242662130.png

- Make all images have the same size to the a more organized look

PageFly_4-1612242801471.png

- Add some number here to be more persuasive, like Get 10% discount code

PageFly_5-1612242934574.png

- Attack links to the FAQ page because it's quite hidden in the menu if someone hasn't hover over the Contact us before, so it can be hard for your store visitors to look for it.

PageFly_6-1612243095563.png

PRODUCT PAGE

- For this product https://www.thedevashop.com/collections/organic-soaps-body-care-and-lotions/products/rose-natural-ba..., you might include information about the product's net weight, some shoppers might need it.

- Also, each product should have at least 3 images to facilitate a visual evaluation: you can have 1 image to show the salt inside and some other images about the ingredients, for example.

That's pretty much all of my suggestions. I hope they can be helpful for you. If there are, please give me a 'like'.

Thank you very much in advance and I wish you the best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2404 140 435

Hello @TheDevaShop, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- Add a web push notification in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

- Entice them by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes