I really like it - clear and professional imagery, clean layout.
I can see that you have a GBP option, as such it would be worth you adding your store to Upurr. It's free to add your store and then you can connect it to your Shopify website. It basically drives targeted shoppers to you store so it's great for increasing conversions and as it's free to add your store its well worth the time.
You can add your free listing at https://upurr.co.uk/store
Hello @Kimberly2, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've taken look at your store, loved the logo and the banner image. Here are my thoughts that you can work on and implement in your store:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.
- Product Page- Add size option clearly visible. Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. Also, change the sequence of the right side menu. It should be like this:- Product title- Price- Review rating- size- quantity- Add to cart/ buy now.
- Add a section of trending & new arrival products on the homepage. For this, you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.
- Add these tools to your store to make your store engaging & interactive. It will help you to drive more conversions:
Use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.
First things first. Your store is very slow and the home page is incomplete.
Moving to the product page.
- REVIEWS either remove/hide the widget or add some reviews for the products.
- You need some kind of offers on the product page or should have a unique selling point to be successful in your niche. I think both are missing from your store. Or else, you might be forced to invest a lot of money and time into branding to get sales.
If you like to get a Free in-depth store review from experts. You request an in-depth store audit Free of charge HERE.
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Looking forward to your reply!