Thoughts on my new store please

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi there,

It’s been 3 weeks and I’ve made zero sales from my website. I have so many people on Instagram telling me how beautiful my prints are but no one seems to buy anything when they visit my shop.

I recently changed the look of my website and added better product images. I also reduced all my prices a large amount and included discount codes. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Could I get some feed back, please?

Also please do not respond if you are trying to sell me on your app or services. I only want genuine responses from people giving me there opinion.

www.tinydreamfactory.com

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage and have it be slimmer. Right now it's a long page with a lot going on. The images are large and the font text does not match the scale of the images. A tweak to the design and bringing the images and font text size more in line would help.

2. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. Others are in a wood colours frame and some are not. Make the look of each image the same or at least be consistent with the layout (alternate between wood & white coloured frames) This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. I would make sure you have Product Title, Costs, Size/Colour Selection, Add To Cart button and then Product Description as the order of your product page information. Anything else needs to be put somewhere else on the product page...the above layout is what people expect.

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @TinyDreamFactor,

Congratulations on your store and welcome to Shopify.

Firstly, I would like to say that your store is very attractive and kudos for that. There are some things that might help you improve:

1. The product categories are not visible on the homepage. Abstracting it on the homepage might reduce your chances of gaining customers as customers like to quickly browse through product categories and make purchases.

2. The homepage is attractive but the images are too big. You might just want to shrink it a little. Also, the page is too long. It would be good if you could reduce the content on it.

3. A search bar is an important component of the page. It helps customers quickly navigate to the products that they intend to buy.

4. The product page looks off because of the different sizes of the images. You might have a standard size for all the images. It gives a good look and reduces visual clumsiness for customers.

Also, I saw you have been using some product labels on your products. I would recommend you to have a look at product labels and stickers from ModeMagic, that will help you attract more customers by communicating to them your messages such as sale,discounts,customer favorites,coming soon etc. on product images itself. You can also decide the position for your product labels on your product images. You also have an option for making your own stickers using "Make Custom Sticker".

Here is a relevant blog that might help: https://getmodemagic.com/create-shopify-homepage-increase-conversion-rates/

Hope it helps!!

Cheers

Shikha

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic|Product Labels

Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes