Thoughts on my store. Also question about Legal

THCHaus
Tourist
6 0 1

https://www.thchaus.ca 

In the Privay Policy template this part is included. Is it important to keep this section included? 

Your rights 
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. 

Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States. 

0 Likes
THCHaus
Tourist
6 0 1

Would anyone be able to give me some feedback?

0 Likes

Hello @THCHaus

First of all, welcome to the Shopify family  

I just went over your store, it certainly looks clean and easy to get what you're selling. However, I have a few suggestions for you. I hope they might help you.

1. Your homepage can feature a wider range of products - not only does this make your homepage look more credible, but it also keeps your visitors on-site longer, hence, pump up the chance for conversion. Homepage, especially the Above the fold section, should convey your brand, your product, what are you selling, what is your Unique selling points, and an offer that they can't refuse - it can be a Free Shipping banner, Discount pop-up, Brand introduction videos, or Free Return offer. Read more about how you can customize your Homepage HERE

2. Your product pages are clean and have a nice design - however, it needs Trust elements - which can either be Product reviews, Social Proof or Trust Badges. Show that you are trusted. Shopify store has a wide range of Product Reviews and Social Proof apps at your disposal, check it out.

Plus, if you want to add more information (either for SEO or to keep visitors on-site longer), you can use Accordion or Tabs to avoid swamping your visitors with long-form content, which can easily drive them away. 

Product Images is also an area for improvement - since online buyers can not get their hands on the products, they rely on product images, so the more quality images you have, the better your conversion rate! If you have time, make sure to check out this product page customization guide. 

3. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility, hence grow your traffic. 

Plus, if you have time, drop a visit to Baymard Design Institute - their resource library is huge. You can learn a lot about eCommerce design from it! 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders